Yet you speak 001

~°♡°~
SageVods
(All platforms)

I've at studios all day asking bands if they need a guitarist. Everyone has said no.

I was going to go home so I had an hour before stream but I decided to head to a Cafe near my flat.

I walk through the door off the cafe and go line up.

"Hi Sage what could I get for you today " the employee named bri asked, "hey bri just an iced mocha ", "another stream " she asks, "yep " I say as i handed her the right amount of money and went to wait for my mocha.

See I come here usually before every stream to get a drink, so they all pretty much knew me.

"SAGE " someone screamed out, it was an unfamiliar voice i walk up to get my drink. A boy was there long blonde hair falls at his ears perfect amount of curls, blue eyes, and a hoodie under his apron. I nod and say "thank you " and go sit down for five.

??? Pov:

Ding

The door opened. I sigh knowing it'll most likely be a complex order. "Hey Sage what could I get for you today " Bri asks, "hey Bri just an iced mocha " the girl I'm assuming Sage tells her, "another stream " Bri asks the particuly short girl, "yep " she hands Bri the money and go stands to the side.

"Tommy iced mocha " bri semi-shouts at me. I nod even though she can't see me.

It's a pretty easy order done in under a minute.

"SAGE " I call out, the girl comes up.

She has light brown hair maybe to her mid back, fluffy to say the least, and her eyes green with little white dots.

She grabs her drink and goes to sit down to which I now notice a guitar case.

Ding

I look to see Wilbur "IT'S MY BREAK " I shout to Bri and go sit at mine and Wilbur's table, I take my apron off and we start talking.

"Wilbur?" I ask him, "yeah ", "are you still looking for a guitarist for lovejoy " I ask, " yea why " he questions, "there is a girl in here who plays guitar she has it with her " I explain, "tommy I can't just go up to some girl and say 'hey I'm in a band and we need a guitarist you have a guitar you want to join ' she could be some crazy fan " Wilbur complains, "she's not Wil she's a streamer too and she saw me like a second ago " I inform him. Before I could say anything else I see her walk out the door fuck.

436 words

A/N

How do we feel about this chapter?

How do we feel about the gutair i drew?

Hey guys just to let you know I'm SageVods, this is my online name I will not be sharing my name from now forth please do not share it if you do find/know it. I will start streaming in a couple years and most likely delete some of these books such as.

My diary
Sam and colby
Tdtsd
Ect

Thank you

-SageVods