🚩 02

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━
𝙰 𝙳𝙴𝙲𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙰𝙽𝙳
𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝚂𝙾 𝙳𝙴𝙲𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝚃𝙰𝙻𝙺
━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

RAN led me to a room where I didn't know the mansion had. It was near the guest's room and the moment he closed the door, he let go of my hand before shutting it closed and I immediately put a good distance from him.

Silence was the first thing both of us did, my eyes scanned his figure and he did the same with his on me.

Ran was a lot taller than me before but he was a lot taller now, meanwhile I had stopped growing ever since I hit the age of 19, during my train of thoughts- Ran slipped one of his hand inside his pockets.

"How was the flight? "

I shot him a puzzled look, was he serious?

I shrugged and took a deep breath, "Good. " I replied shortly.

God, the silence was awkward..

Ran had long hair before and he usually just put them down in two braids but now, his hair was swept to the sides and dyed in purple and black strands.

Wearing a black dress suit, he paired it with black trousers and was it because of the closed doors? His cologne smelt stronger now that it was just the two of us, the ghost of a smirk displayed on his lips completely making me gulp by the thoughts that are currently running in my head.

"So... Six years. To be honest, I actually didn't expect you'd come. "

"The man raised me , visiting him is the least I can do. "

He pursed his lips before he sighing and he rubbed his nape, "Is that all? "

"Huh? " I raised a confused brow at him.

"You heard me... " He paused and crossed his arms before leaning his back against the door, his purple downturn shaped eyes looked at me up and down,

"Is that all you came for? Is that the only reason why you came back? "

"What are you trying to imply, Ran? " I fired back, my voice laced with evident confusion.

Ran smiled more seeing my reaction, he was weird. Another sigh left his lips as he stood straight before walking to me. He stopped when he was in an appropriate distance from me, his form towered over me and the way I reflected on his dark hues made me clench my fists when I realised this guy was currently mocking me.

"Y/N, you know what I noticed? "

"What? "

He slowly lifted his hand before swiftly twirling a strand of my hair with his finger, his eyes glued to mine and I found myself looking back into his eyes.

"This is the longest conversation we had.. We don't usually talk. "

I couldn't help but scoff and roll my eyes before swatting his hand away from my hair.

"Whose fault is it? I know I wasn't the one who pushed me off the bed when I was asleep. "

A chuckle went out from him before he leaned back, his eyes were still on mine, he let out a sigh once again before turning to his back to face me.