Insecure....

Next morning......

Isha was done being dressed and was now waiting for Jungkook to come out of the dressing room she picked up her phone and purse.....she went downstairs to serve breakfast for both of them....

She put her phone on the dinner table and started serving the breakfast into two plates.....
She put a glass of water on the table.
Then a arm wrapped around her waist and caged her in the arms...
She looked over her shoulder and saw Jungkook smiling and pecked her right cheek. Isha also smiled and sat down next to Jungkook.

Jungkook: why don't we hire a maid Ishu, mom said she can send some of them here.
Isha: i am also thinking the same, it's getting a little difficult managing office and house chores also.
Jungkook: i will talk to mom.
Isha nodded but then she suddenly stood up from the chair and Jungkook frowned at her.
Jungkook: eat your breakfast first.
Isha: i am full now koo.
Jungkook: but you didn't even ate anything much.
Isha: i am full promise.
Jungkook nodded and started eating his fpod while Isha just went inside the kitchen and drank a full glass of water.

Time skip office.....

Isha was sitting in her cabin while doing some of the work regarding the accounts.....when her phone ranged....she picked up the phone and saw the caller ID....
Isha: yeah IU.
Iu: are you free?
Isha: not really but why?
Iu: nothing much actually me and jennie are free today from our work so we thought to have some hangout what about you?
Isha: i need to ask Jungkook that if they is any work or not.
Iu: okay then call after asking him and also come to our handout place.
Isha hmmed and cut the call and stretched her arms and looked at the time.....

Isha: 4 pm.....
She just stood up from her chair and went towards Jungkook's office to ask him......
Isha opened the door without knocking and came inside only to get a little shock and angry.....
Ara was in Jungkook's arms......
Isha looked at them and then at Jungkook, Jungkook immediately sat  ara on the couch and was about to come tomorrow Isha but she said.
Isha: s-sir actually i need a half day can i go?

Jungkook was confused why she was talking like that he again continued.
Jungkook: don't talk like this Ishu-
Isha: sir we are at the office and also i am asking for a half day can i go?
She said and glanced at Ara who was smirking a little.
Jungkook: Ishu it's not wh-
Isha: can i go or not?
She said in a little irritating and angry voice. Jungkook blinked and nodded his head, Isha immediately left his cabin and went to her cabin to take her things....

She entered and picked up her phone and all.......
She turned around and saw Jungkook a few distance away from her.
Isha walked passed him but he held her hand.
Jungkook: love please listen to m-
Isha just jerked his hand and was again about to pass when Jungkook held her arm again and pulled her infront of him.

Jungkook: please na listen to me Ishu.
Isha was now getting angry and moreover she was feeling irritation because of her headache and also because first she didn't ate anything from the morning and now that Ara ruined it more......
Isha: please let me go I am not in any mood to talk.
Jungkook: okay but listen to me, i promise what you saw was not rea-
Isha: then what it was huh? I was imagining?! No right i saw you holding her in your arms Jungkook!

Jungkook: i will tell you everything but listen to me please.
Isha freed her arm from his grip and said.
Isha: you know what I don't want to listen i am going.
Jungkook again held her palm in his hand and said.
Jungkook: i am sorry okay.

Isha: let me go.
Jungkook: no not until you listen to me.
Isha rolled her eyes and said.
Isha: please not now please Jungkook please, my mind is already is so much stress please let's talk later.
She jerked his arm again and went outside the office.
Jungkook just sighed while looking at her back who left her cabin.