Chapter 1 - Charlie's POV

Ding Ding

I hate walking through these crowded hallways. Not enough space for us to not crash into one another.  I read the message that just came through:

(C = Charlie, B = Ben)

B: Library?

C: Ok

I finally got through the crowd. Every day is the same; walk through the crowded hallway to meet Ben where it is that he wants to meet up. 

"Ben?" I called out into the seemly empty library. I got no reply.

Ding Ding

B: Something came up, meet at break?

C: K

That was a waste since I hate walking through those hallways, he should know that by now. I have been meeting up with Ben Hope for the last couple of months before school ended last year.  It's a new year, and my school has made a change to our form classes, trying to get us to interact with new people from all different years. I think this is stupid. I checked the time, I have to be in class in 5 minutes. I pushed through the crowd until I was walking into my new form room. Doesn't feel any bit different, but yet it does. My new form teacher is Mr.Lange. I walked up to his desk as he had already spotted me as I walked in.
"Well, if it isn't Charlie Spring, Happy New Year," he practically shouted to me. 

"Hi sir," I replied softly, hoping to be left alone for the rest of the year.

"Now I have placed you over there...," he said pointing to an empty seat next to this handsome, tall boy, I feel like I have seen him before. He has the most perfect strawberry blonde, cute freckles covering the whole of his face, he has muscles that it is that one super strong superhero, I don't really watch Marvel movies or anything like that for that matter. He looks super sweet at the same time. After, like half of a minute, I get snapped out of this daydreamy phase, when hearing Mr.Lange adding onto his sentence. " next to Nicholas Nelson. He is only one year older than you." I walked to my seat, still half like I'd been in a perfect dream about the perfect romance.

"Hi," I say almost as soon as I sit down. It feels like forever before he replies, as if I should have just stayed quiet and not open my mouth.

"Hi," he replied. I can't believe his voice. It is so soft but yet so strong, it probably doesn't make any sense but I can understand it perfectly. I have fallen in love. But what about Ben? That voice makes me feel guilty for even being in this seat, for being in the same class, for being in the same school, for being on the same planet. 

A/N - HIII!! I hope you like the first part of this story. I will continue this story. I love Heartstopper and everything to do with it. I felt like it was the piece missing from me. ANYWAY, I hope you enjoy the rest of the story when I write it. Hope you get excited when you see that I have posted a new chapter. I will stop ranting and comment anything you would like to see in this story. Just a FYI I will try not to change anything about the story except if you want like little side stories. Have a great night, day, afternoon, early morning, or anywhere in between! :))