Mr. Jealous

Okay, so I decided that I'll post it the fic in the end as I don't think I'll ever come back to it. I don't like it and I'm sorry if it feels very rushed and unfinished but enjoy!

****

For the last couple of hours Ceylin was torn between feeling amused, exasperated, and irritated. And it's all because of the only person in the world who can make her feel the most intense emotions she ever felt with just one look of his expressive brown eyes. It's all because of her husband, Ilgaz Kaya.

*****

It all started earlier that day at the precinct. She and Ilgaz were discussing their new case involving a missing young boy and possible future steps when suddenly a man approached them and called her by name. With surprise she turned around, thinking it's just a normal police officer that was working at the station, but then she saw his face and realized she was standing face to face with her university's ex-boyfriend.

"Firat, it's so nice to meet you, especially here from all places! It's been years since I've last seen you, how are you? Are you living in Istanbul for good now or are you just visiting?" Ceylin intended to only shake the man's hand in greeting, but the man pulled her swiftly into a hug and although the action shocked her a little, after all she didn't see or had any other contact with that man for years now, she didn't give it much thought and hugged him back.

"Ceylin, you look as beautiful as I remember, you nothing changed since the last time I saw you. And to answer your question, yes, I got a transfer to work in Istanbul recently, I work in a Juvenile Department in a police station nearby." Firat was always pretty flirtatious so she didn't really mind him, but she could feel how Ilgaz was radiating with anger at the man's words and lingering proximity.

"Ceylin." Ilgaz called her in that low and sexy as hell (not that she'll ever admit it to him) tone of voice that he always uses when he's angry or at the edge of losing control. Looking back now, he was probably both.

"Yes," she cleared her throat awkwardly, "Firat, this is Ilgaz, my husband. Ilgaz, this is Firat, my old friend, who is a Police Officer."

"I'm a Başkomiser, actually. Me and Ceylin used to date back in the days," Firat smiled smugly at Ilgaz as he raised his hand for him to shake.

"I'm Cumhuriyet Savcı Ilgaz Kaya, nice to meet you," Ilgaz said, and his tone of voice told everyone just how not nice it actually was for him. Ceylin was too busy sending Ilgaz shocked looks to notice that Firat was slightly wincing with pain when Ilgaz crushed his hand in his powerful grip.

"Savcı, huh? Interesting." Firat massaged his hand discreetly, looking Ilgaz up and down as if assessing him. "Ceylin, are you free today? Maybe we could have a lunch together and catch up a little with each other's lives? Ilgaz can come too of course," Firat focused on her again with a smile, although Ceylin could tell that he didn't really want Ilgaz to join them. But before she could even briefly consider his offer, Ilgaz moved closer to her, possessively putting his hand on the small of her back. "I'm sorry but Ceylin and I are quite busy today, maybe another time."

Ceylin furrowed her brows at the arrogance of his tone and the fact that he talked for the both of them, but she only forced herself to smile and reassured Firat that they'll meet some other time before saying goodbye. Ilgaz almost dragged her then to Eren's office and by then she was furious at his behavior. "What has come into him?"

As soon as the doors closed behind them, she demanded to know what the hell he was doing. Ilgaz became pretty defensive and started acting like he didn't know what she was talking about. It was no surprise that with their explosive characters their talk pretty quickly turned into a full-blown fight.