#1: New Beginnings

(02/04/2024)

Writer: Jade; Editor: Jade (the grammar shall suffer)

As the tenth season of Hermitcraft kicks off, we'd like to welcome you to the Hermittpad Recap 2.0! We've got a brand new team (who have no idea what they're doing (shhhhhhh-)) consisting of JadedSundragonPiperInTheInternet, and TheAlliedArchives. We're excited to be doing this and hope you're excited, too!

We've got 3 goals as of right now:

1. Recap the Hermitcraft-related stories of everyone following this account (we don't want to bother people who might not want to be recapped).

2. Celebrate follower milestones and other various causes for celebration, including (but not limited to) everything.

3. Hide from the original Hermittpad Recap team (let's see how many recaps we can do before they find us).

Now, let's get into the adventures and mishaps that occurred to our favourite Minecraft block people! (In the past week) (because I totally didn't forget about this account's existence until it popped up on my to-do list) (gosh darn it Jade)

Starting with SullyThePony's brand new MUSICAL GRIAN ONESHOTS fic! They've been working hard to write a multitude of Grian-centric oneshots based around songs, creating amazing fluff and wonderful angst. Their most recent instalment, based on Midnight Thoughts by Set It Off, begins with an innocent YouTube browsing session. But what happens when memories of his past catch up to him?

Next up, we've got JadedSundragon with several oneshots based on the Febuwhump 2024 prompt list on Tumblr. This year's prompts are interesting, to say the least, and Jade's fulfilment of the prompts – beginning with Cut apart (for the sake of science) – is angsty, to say the least.

Finally, we've got EmberDragon34, who has completed The Curse of the Vex, just in time for season 10 to begin! The Curse of the Vex is stuffed full of magic and suspense, brimming with lies (thank you Watchers), cliffhangers (thank you Ember), and a healthy amount of near-death occasions!

Annnnnnnnnnnnd that's about it for this week's recap! If you've got anything you want recapped, make sure you let us know!

(Jade has no idea what they're doing)

Anyway, we'll see you in two weeks!

(Why two weeks? We need a rhythm lol, and every week just seems like too much at the moment)