I

January 3,2022
1:24 pm
A'mori's pov

On the call
Kasí(k)- hi baby u gonna come home soon ?
A'mori(A)- yea in like thirty mins or so, tell alaý i said so.
K- okay love ma
A-love u too baby
Bop

"Man i still can't believe u managed to get the both of em." Nae nae said laughing her ass off.
"I told u I'm skill like that, I'm the G nigga." i said laughing with her.
"So u coming to dom party tonight shii gonna be packed so if u gon come, make sure u early."
"What time it start?" Ion really wanna go nowhere but kasí gon hear and she is a party girl.
"9:00 text me if u going, key's calling me so imma head out." We dapped up and she left, nae nae my nigga since day one.

At the house
8:00pm
"Mama's u guys ready yet?" They've been up there for thirty minutes hell we might as well stay home.
"Yes mami we ready." Alaý said at 5he bottom of the stairs with a smirk on her face she knows I hate it when she calls me that.

"Man lets go and quit calling me that I mean it." I really did mean it we only use that word at a certain time and she knows it.

An hour later
"Mori where your girls at?" D shouted over the music
"Man ion even know in here is packed as fuck but imma search for em soon so we can head out." She gave me a confused look, "but y'all just get here do u have a curfew or somethin u always hurry to go home nigga enjoy yourself, here drink this and losen up a little." She handed me a cup of vodka, i was hestitant but hell lets just get this over with.

Kasí's pov
'So girl i heard from my girl that mori was knocking yall out ya boots in da bedroom." Key said sipping here margarita while alaý look around almost breaking her damn neck.
"Excuse me I never realized she was the one with the dick and not us." I had to laugh bc the way she said but on a real note she(a'mori) always says that yet she the one who says the safewords, gets the punishment and tied up.
"You know what let's go baby,we can have our own party at home bye kk." She smiled waved and off we went went to find mori we fuck the shit outta ha tonight.

Back to a'mori
"we ready to head out now." I turned to ask if we could stay longer but even drunk me could see that they was mad, maybe they got into it with somebody.
"Ight but u gon drive cause i can't see straight." She took the keys and started the car the ride home was quiet too quiet
I just dont know how to ask whats wrong.

Back home
I took a hot shower and realized I forgot my towel, weird I could've sworn I saw it before i took my clothes off, them drinks must be hitting my nerves, I'll just go get one out the draw.

Omniscient pov

Amori walked into the bedroom only to see kasí standing there with "the look" you could say at this point in time she knew what was coming for her.
"You like to brag bout bagging us huh mori." Mori never answered she stood there quiet.
"Oh so now you wanna be quiet, guess what I don't wanna hear a sound outta u tonight bed now."
You better believe she listened, after all she didn't want her punishment to get worse.
"Alaý bring the ropes the blindfold and lube."
"There right here dear." Alaý had a big smile on her face she was excited seeing that they rarely got to "punish" mori.

A/n
Alright imma stop dragging this out but i wanna say I haven't written a sex scene before let a long a bdsm one so bear with me.

A'mori's pov
"Safe word?"
"Peppers." I flinch when she put the lube on that shit is cold ash.
Her finger were so cold she was going faster every stroke and she was curving her fingers hitting my spot every SINGLE time it felt so good I can't stay silent.
"Fuckk~ baby I'm sor-"
"What did i tell u." She flip me on my stomach and just like that in one swift movement she was inside of me so far inside that I don't know what I'm feeling.
"Fuck ~ baby pleaseee I'm sorry I swear I won't say that shit again." Alaý got infront of me and told me to suck and best believe I did, kasì put my foot up and went deeper inside.
"You like this don't you?" She slapped and gripped my ass checks hurst so good.
Alay was looking down at me, i could feel her hitting the back of my throat over and over.
I'on know why I always put my self in this situation but that doesn't mean imma stop runningmy mouth cause i love this punishment.

TO BE CONTINUED........
__________________________________
Thoughts on this?
Hope u guys enjoy reading this:))

CREDITS TO:idkwhyiamonhere22
FOR THIS AMAZING IDEA.