A missing killer

Moon walked towards the noise and he saw what he expected to see but he didn't want to see it. Sat leaning against the wall was his brother and in a state worse then his nightmares. Half his face was gone and is body was melted he had tears in his trousers and a huge hole in his torso. Moon ran over to his and crouched down next to him.

"No no why did this happen." He put an arm under Sun's knees and back and picked him up bridal style. "Don't worry I'll get you home and you'll feel better then ever and no one will hurt you again."

He held Sun tight, but after just few steps Sun woke up he was surprised and pushed Moon away causing him to fall to the ground. Sun couldn't see properly so he couldn't tell who it was.

"ST-ay a-a-a-aWAy froM Me-ME!" He yelled as he hit the ground Moon was shocked and he tried to reach his twin but was met with his hand being whacked away. "DON't touCh-CH ME-me! Y-you MonSTER!"

"No...no it's me your twin brother Moon...I'm not gonna hurt you I promise." He held his hand as he crouched back down hoping Sun would realise it was safe. Sun's rays shrunk into his head unsure of what to do he sat there.

"Y-YoU soUnD lIKE hIm but-BUt yOU- CoulD bE tri-tricKiNg me." Sun tried to stand by himself but failed.

"No what did he do to you...Sun I promise you it's me...please." Moon got closer trying to help and this time Sun didn't stop him. Moon held Sun's hand.

"MooN-OON i'M-i scaRD!" Sun stood up with Moon's help.

"I know brother I'm here I won't let you get hurt again I promise...I'm gonna get you home ok?" Sun nodded at Moon and he held onto him scared of anything else as everything was blurry. Moon held Sun's hand tightly he had thought Sun would be in bad shape but not like this and was made it even worse is that this had all been done in the span of a few weeks at most Bloodmoon hadn't killed him no he had tormented him which was ultimately worse.

Moon could hear Bloodmoon but he couldn't focus on how much he wanted to skin him alive now. He needed to make sure Sun stayed calm. 

"Sun just stay quiet ok he's not gonna hurt you again I promise no one will." Moon kept walking holding on to Sun however fear is known for making people more tense yet so stupid and as Moon stepped he fell through the floor with Sun. Moon landed on his feet and caught Sun before putting him down and leaning up against the wall. "Stay here do not move ok?" Sun nodded at this request and Moon walked around this place was lit up so Moon could see better here he saw a door and opened it.

It was a party? No more like fun funeral Moon kept looking around and then saw a picture near the casket covered by a vail he walked over and looked inside the casket there was a Sun plushie torn apart and then he pulled the vail off the picture and saw wat expected but wished he didn't. He stared at it and His brother smiled back. The photo was of Sun before he was broken Moon had no idea when it had been taken but before this mess...Moon didn't know what would've been worse the photo of Sun before this meaning it was taken from afar without them knowing or if it had been Sun while being torn apart but both ideas unsettled him.

"It's safe enough for Sun to pass through here." Moon went back to and helped him up and walked through the room Sun couldn't tell what is the room but he didn't wan to know either. Moon kept a firm hand one on Sun's chest keeping him up and the other across his back. "Just a little more I'm sure ok Sun?" Sun once again just nodded to scared to talk.

They got to another door and Moon took Sun inside where he saw Earth and Lunar he was confused on how he got here if he fell but those thoughts quickly ended when he saw Lunar hanging from a wooden torch.

"OH you found him!" Earth got up off the floor and ran over to them.

"Yeah let's get out of here so we can fix him I'm sick of this place." Moon kept hold of Sun but turned to Lunar "Lunar come on." Lunar let go and Earth went in front with Lunar behind her and Sun and Moon at the back.