Awake

"It's raining again.." mutters my best friend Chloe as she walks from the window and sits on the coutch next to me.

"Yes.. I guess it's true.." I whisper and sigh as I look at the moon shaped scar on my wrist.

"Marry, what are you talking about?" she asks in confussion, staring at me as I nervously bite my lip.

,

"I don't really have time to explain.. You need to go. Now!!!" I shout and push he off of the coutch. 'It's' coming for me, I don't want my best friend to see this.

"MARRY, FUCKING STOP! ARE YOU INSANE?" shouts Chloe. I grab her by the wrist.

"Chlo, you are my best friend and I love you, so I really don't want you to see this. This is the last time we will see each other." I say. The tears are dripping down my face while she's looking at me. I can tell she is terrified, completly scared for life. I guess it's already happening.

"Listen to me! If they ever get you, remember this: don't let them keep you awake! Because when the moon shows, it's already over.. NOW GO! FAST!" I shout. I can see her lips moving but ITS can't hear anything. I mouth a "goodbye" before my final breath gets out, my final light goes out, before everything fades to black.

*A/N: Hi! So that was the intro, I hope you like it! I would really like if I recieved some feedback!