Chapter 1

It was a timid evening in the Magical Kingdom, and Luna was inside of her lair working on a healing potion for Britney. Britney, however, sat quietly for her sister to come up from her lair so she could heal the open wound on her leg.

Somehow, Britney's skin was becoming more and more fragile as she aged. Like, as if it was becoming thinner or something.

Anyways, as Britney waited, she grew impatient.

"Ugh! Luna! Hurry up! It hurts!!" Yelled Britney.

"Alright, alright, I'm coming! I'm almost finished, quit your whining!" Yells Luna from down in the lair.

Meanwhile, to her sister's dismay, Luna really was almost done. All she needed to do was add the last ingredient. That being is a strand of her sister's hair.

Which she had already gained beforehand. That was, however, 30 minutes ago, when Britney rushed into her sister's room with her entire leg bleeding.

Well, not her 'entire' leg, just the lower half going from her calf all the way to her foot. And to be frank, Britney is getting these strange injuries and becoming more and more odd every time.

Each one more out of the norm than the last. Most of Britney's scars have faded, but they still leave bruises because of how pale she is.

Soon enough, after 2 more minutes, Luna returns up the stairs with a freshly brewed healing potion for her sister, with, of course, a cloth so she can clean the wound and also disinfect it.

"Alright, I'm here. You can stop being dramatic now." Says Luna approaching her bed.

Britney scoffs.

"Well, it's about time! And I am not being dramatic! I'm pretty sure you'd act the same if you were in such agonizing pain." Scolds Britney.

Luna rolls her eyes.

"Whatever you say, Britney. Now hold still. This may sting a bit." Instructs Luna.

Britney lays back on her sister's bed while her sister treats her leg.

Luna then applies the potion to the cotton cloth and begins to gently wipe Britney's leg down.

With the extra hazel leaves she added, the potion would be strong enough to work as soon as it was applied.

Britney whimpers as she's being treated.

"Don't worry, I'm almost done, just a little more. Say by the way, how'd you get this one? Did you run down the stairs wearing high heels?" Asks Luna.

Britney groans.

"Man, how'd you know?! Damn it!" Shouts Britney in annoyance.

"Wait, what?! You actually did that?" Asks Luna, trying not to laugh.

Britney gives Luna a glare of disgust.

"Ugh, I can't hide anything from you, can I?" Says Britney.

Luna smirks.

"Well, what can I say? I know you better than you know you. Okay, you're all healed. It should start to scab over in a little while." Says Luna, putting the cap back on the potion.

Britney lets out a sigh of relief.

"Thank you, Luna. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I love you." Says Britney putting her hand on Luna's shoulder.

Luna blushes slightly and smiles.

"Aw, I love you too! You're welcome, sister. Anything for you. So, do you think that you're good enough to go back to your room?" Says Luna.

Britney then looks at her leg upon the wound that Luna just got through treating for her.

She shrugs.

"Eh, it's a bit sore, but I think I can manage. I mean, I was able to get to you, right? I'll be fine." Says Britney as she attempts to stand up.

Luna assists Britney with getting onto her feet.

"Okay, if you insist. But be careful, though. You don't wanna harm yourself any further." Says Luna.

"Are you kidding? That's the last thing I'd want. Trust me, I got this." Says Britney.

Luna nods.

She then stands by as the purple haired girl then begins to limp her way out of her sister's room. Luna sighs and goes back down to her lair. Frankly, since Little Carly wasn't there, the atmosphere was quite serene.

But initially, Luna does some quick straightening up in her lair before coming back up to her portion of her and Carly's room.

Although things have been a bit different than usual. Like, Ramona wasn't anywhere to be seen most days, but when she is around, she acts a bit softer than normal.

Like as if her life was transforming. However, that could be an understatement. Just because Ramona is dumbing herself doesn't mean that anyone is safe from being a target.

Although, it does raise some suspicion.

But Luna could really care less about that right now. Her main focus is getting ready to take a shower and then clocking out for the night. She seemed pretty exhausted this entire day, and she had no clue as to why.

The weather is changing nonetheless. After all, it's becoming springtime.

Without any more delay, Luna then grabs some towels and things to take to the bathroom so she can take a shower.

Luna never liked taking baths, so a shower was her only other option. Just any form of hygiene was good enough.

...