Chapter 3

The rest of the day, Luna spent her time in the park. Initially, she had no plans today other than being alive.

And with Ramona off and doing whatever, it was easy for Britney and Luna to kind of explore their lives beyond being Ramona's henchmen.

Besides, Luna did start to become a little more involved with nature lately. So, she decided to go there first.

The park was always such a place to go and explore nature. Most importantly, Luna felt very much in place here.

Like nothing could go wrong.

This, however, was only an illusion. Luna only thought nothing could go wrong only because she felt safe here.

The birds are chirping. There was a nice breeze in the air, just perfect.
That was until Luna spotted Little Carly walking on the sidewalk.

"Speak of the damn devil." Luna thought.

She was hoping that Carly wouldn't notice her. Frankly, Luna just wanted to be left alone.

But it's plain to see that Luna wouldn't get what she wanted. Back in the more desolate era, Little Carly was actually a nice person.

Yet due to all of the bullshit she and Kelly went through, she started to become a huge pain in the ass.

Meanwhile, Luna manages to lock eyes with Little Carly across the way. She glares while Little Carly just looks with a blank expression on her face.

But then again, that expression soon fades into a mischievous smile, as if she just found her next target.

Luna groans as she notices Little Carly walking towards her.

"Oh no. No, no, no, no, no! Not this time!" Exclaims Luna.

Luna then tries to get up and run, but then she trips on her dress and falls over onto the ground.

The tiny mishap amused Carly to an extent, and she started laughing.

Trying to shield herself from the other female, Luna witnesses Carly approaching faster and faster.

As she felt she had reached her limit, Little Carly smirked at the position Luna was in. She looks so cute when she's afraid.

Little Carly then sits down on her knees to let Luna know that she supposedly 'not' going to threaten her in any way.

"Relax, I come in peace." Carly tells her.

A look of distrust floods Luna's face.

"Oh, cut the bullshit! I know you just came to cause trouble with me. You're not fooling anyone." Luna says while standing up off the ground.

Carly chuckles.

"Precisely. Surely, someone of your expertise can see through a young fluff like myself." Carly says with a slick tone in her voice.

"Flattery will get you nowhere!" Snapped the witch.

Carly lifts her hand and motions Luna to join her on the ground. She was interested in sharing some crucial information with her.

Luna hesitates, but eventually, Carly's vibe pulls her in anyway.

She whines.

"Oh! I hate it when you act like this!" Griped Luna.

"Hm, you're so pretty when you're agitated. But it's a shame that's not why I came to you." Says Carly.

Luna raises her brow in confusion.

"Okay? Then why did you come to me? It's not like I'm useful or anything." Says Luna, hoping that it would drive Carly away.

Carly nods.

"Eh, perhaps. But this isn't a situation based from self worth. I've come to relay something to you." says Carly before she turns her head to her shoulder and starts to lick it.

Luna was about to get Carly for basically agreeing that she was useless, but then she noticed the bite mark she was licking on her shoulder.

"Whatever. But hey, what happened to your shoulder?" Asks Luna.

Carly flinches as she realizes that Luna has noticed her licking her wound.

"Uhh, that's not important. But anyways I have something to share with you." Says Carly.

"Huh, okay, I guess. Spill the beans!" Exclaims Luna.

Luna originally wasn't the type to buy into petty gossip. That was always Britney's thing. But this time, she felt different.

"Alright, now that you've taken the bait, you now get the reward. So, I don't know if you know, but Kelly's mom is actually in a relationship with Raven's mom." Says Carly.

Luna pauses for a slight second before responding.

"Wait...hold up. So you mean Kelly's mom as in 'Queen Sophie' Kelly's mom?" Asks Luna in shock.

Carly nods.

"Wait. So, is that what's up with Ramona? Is that why she hasn't been the same?" Asks Luna.

"Yep. And more likely, it's because of Sophie that my dad's been out of shape as well. But I could care less about that..." Says Carly.

Luna was taking some time to process this. Basically, Ramona had become lesbian for some reason and developed an unforseen relationship with Kelly's mom.

She always knew that they and Tom had history, but she didn't think things ran that deep.

"Wow... I would've never guessed. Thank you for telling me, I guess." Says Luna rubbing her forehead.

Carly smiles.

"You're welcome. Also, you'd be happy to know that Kelly has taken interest in you as well." Says Carly, getting off of the ground.

And before Luna could question that last thought, she saw that Carly had already gone off somewhere.

Luna then gets off of the ground as well and decides to head back to the castle. Seeming as she assumed that's where Carly was headed anyway.

At least that's what she thought.

...