Chapter 3

So I doubt anyone actually still reads this but I fell like writing and I chose this story, also if anyone reading this can write smut let me know, I need it for one of my other stories, kinda important to the plot...

***Reese's POV***

So all of the girls said yes. I still can't believe I started a collab channel. But the best thing is that Becky is in it with me. Becky and I have been close for a while now, we're practically sisters. I love that I can tell her anything, she's actually the first person that I told I was bisexual (A/N #All50) and she took it really well.

"Alright, we need to get all the girls on Skype so they can meet each other," I told Becky, "You text Allie and Maddie, I'll get Jessica and Jamie."

"Okay," Becky said then got on her phone.

***Few minutes later***

"Okay Allie's Skype is 'AllieDenaye' and Maddie's is 'StayCloudy,'" Becky said.

"Okay Jessica's is 'FranticJessie' and Jamie's is 'JamieMoron," I said, "Get on my computer and call them, I don't feel like it."

"Okay, fine, whatever you lazy bum," Becky told me and started calling all the girls.

"Holy shit!" Jamie said when she saw all of us in the chat, "That's a lot of girls!"

"Yeah, well, I try," Becky said.

"Shut up Becky, you didn't do this by you're self," I said to her sarcastically.

"So what is this call for?" Jamie asked.

"Well we need to figure out who is gonna post when and how we're going to do the topics," Becky said, "Reese and I already have ideas about it but we just want to run it by y'all."

"Can I just say, I love the fact that you guys say 'y'all' it's so cute," Jessica said.

"So we thought Jessica could post a video on Monday, Allie could do a video on Tuesday, Reese could do a video on Wednesday, Maddie could do a video on Thursday, Jamie could do a video on Friday, and I would finish the week off on Saturday," Becky said.

"And we would have a topic for each week and if y'all want we can film a few weeks in advance so we're not like so stressed about editing and posting," I said, "I mean I know everyone else has their own channels..."

"I really like that idea," Maddie said and all the other girls nodded in agreement.

"What's gonna be our first topic?" Allie asked.

"Well we thought we would just film and introduction video and using those I would create a intro to put before all of our videos." I said.

"OK, that sounds good to me," Allie replied, "Everyone else agree with that?"

After the Jessica, Maddie, and Jamie all agreed Jamie brought up the topic of what we're going to name ourselves, and we chose the name "OurSecretLife" as none of our parents want us doing YouTube.