Chapter Seven

[ 𝕀𝕊𝔸𝔹𝔼𝕃𝕃𝔸 ]

Warning! This chapter contains sexual content.

As he reached out to grab me, I felt a surge of terror unlike anything I had ever experienced. His gloved hand closed around my arm, his grip tight and unforgiving. I tried to pull away, but his strength was overpowering. "Please don't hurt me, please don't hurt me," I pleaded, my voice trembling with fear.

He didn't respond, his masked face a twisted mask of cruelty. He pulled me closer, his touch sending shivers down my spine. I could feel his breath on my neck, hot and menacing. I struggled to breathe, panic rising within me.

"Please, no," I begged, my voice barely a whisper. "Please don't."

"Shh, I want your silence," he whispered by my ear.

I was too scared to speak, move, or run. I prayed silently for someone to walk into the park and save me.

He trailed his gloved hand down my back, sending a shiver of revulsion through me. I gasped as his hand reached between my legs, cupping my pussy. Heat rose in my cheeks as fear and disgust battled within me. He's going to rape me?! Why can't I do anything? "Please stop," I sobbed.

"Shhhh," he whispered close to my ear. "If anyone hears you, I'll have to kill you. Wouldn't that be a shame?"

I froze, unable to move as he tried to touch me in places that made my skin crawl. I attempted to pull away with all my strength, but he maintained his tight grip. "God, no, god, no," I screamed for help, but my cries were drowned out by the empty silence of the park.

Then, just as suddenly as he had grabbed me, he let go. I stumbled backward, my heart racing, my breath coming in ragged gasps. He stood before me, his demeanor gleaming with sick satisfaction.

"I hope you enjoyed that, Isabella," he said, his voice cold and menacing. "Because it's only the beginning."

I watched in horror as he turned and disappeared into the darkness, leaving me alone in the park, shaken and terrified. I sank to the ground, tears streaming down my face, my body trembling with fear and disgust. Why is this happening to me? Who is this guy?

I knew he was playing a sick game with me, but I refused to let him break me. I would find a way to fight back, to make him pay for what he had done to me.

As I made my way home, the events of the night replayed in my mind, each moment more terrifying than the last. When I finally reached my apartment, Emily was waiting for me, her eyes filled with concern. She rushed to my side, wrapping me in a comforting embrace.

"Omg, what the fuck happened, Isa?" Emily asked, her voice filled with worry.

I tried to speak, but the words caught in my throat. I couldn't bring myself to tell her what had happened, to relive the nightmare that had just unfolded. Instead, I buried my face in her shoulder, letting her comforting presence soothe my shattered nerves.

"I'm here for you, Isa, always," Emily whispered, her voice filled with empathy. "Whatever it is, we'll get through it together."

I knew that I couldn't keep what had happened a secret from Emily for long, but for now, I was grateful for her support. With her by my side, I felt a glimmer of hope that I could survive whatever twisted games he had in store for me.

As Emily held me in her comforting embrace, I struggled to find the words to explain what had happened. But as much as I wanted to confide in her, a deep-seated fear held me back. I couldn't bear the thought of putting her in danger, of risking her safety by revealing the truth about Ghostface.