One-shot

Tw fearplay, teasing, but human is too brave to give in. It's harmless Gt stuff. Also Tigahr gets called a Disney princess.

____

This person was annoying...

Held by the back of their hoodie, Tigahr was holding them above his head, close to his mouth. It didn't seem to have any effect though-

"Let me go, snake"

Would she have used the word "down" and Tigahr would have maybe done things differently. However he doesn't feel like it.
She wanted freedom while not showing fear of him. It was kind of disturbing, too...

"You sure? Any death wish? I-"

"You have never harmed anyone, you living rainbow! Can't fool me. Let me gooooo"

Her arms were crossed now, despite dangling over him.
Tigahr's face was getting darker and his eyes brighter. It made him look daunting and pissed, however his gaze showed the opposite...
A bit of hope, and, confusion... Maybe a little bit of a desire to be friendly while not really remembering how to be. His words don't match his thoughts sometimes. Her bravery sets him off.

A person who wouldn't run away screaming about the man-eating (not true, that he's big doesn't mean he would do that, but human beings tend to assume the worst) naga was rare.

Tigahr lowered his head and shook it to the sides, his long hair waving, following the motion; he rubbed the bridge of his nose.

"Hey Rapunzel, I'm here-"

"Oi."

They were cut off by the sight of fangs. Fangs that got longer the more he opened his mouth.

"Oh heck no please-"

The mouth slowly closed as he exhaled. Compared to how much teasing he's done before, a yawn scared her? He smirked.

"Finally got to scare you" a long, pointy tip of a purple tongue licked his lips. They were often dry, and he often did that regardless of the teasing,

"I was not,"

Tigahr blinked at her,

"Your fangs are so cool! A shame you closed that mouth of yours"

From there it was obvious. She did get scared, he could sense her shaking a little, she probably doesn't want to see the mouth from a closer angle. He wouldn't do that anyway.
Some people show fear differently. This one human physically did not show it, nor verbally, but there were some slight voice cracks that gave it away.
That was some sign that if he went on she'd break. He doesn't want that. Not now. Not when he learned when to stop.

It was about time to stop. The girl was having a brave facade but it was crumbling, because he yawned... How terrifying did it look for her? He used to not care, but now,... That'd be his worst nightmare if he was in her shoes... Which he got to be. There are beings much bigger than him.

"Just give in-"

Tigahr said sternly. The girl froze.

"No, you let me down disney princess—???"

Which Tigahr did. Not completely - He lowered her to the palm of his other hand.

"Let me finish. I thought you were brave, but you're just trying to not show fear. You would most likely run home and cry in bed, realizing how much danger you put yourself in, by saying these words and insulting me."

Tigahr tilted his head to the side. He changed so much.
When he discovered humans he tried to be friendly, but only saw fear and that mentally broke him. Loneliness made him think scaring them would be better, but that also made him cruel. Deep inside he always wanted a friend, but his behavior translated into self-sabotaging and traumatizing anyone who trespassed.
Time and getting friends, not necessarily humans, had him realize loneliness gave him a false sense of comfort. What he did to others and to himself was bad - he didn't even need to do any of this. It only made everything worse.

"Yeah yea. You wanted to see the big scary snake the signs mention. You trespassed onto my lands. I hope you realize what the warnings are about could be true"

-And they relatively were-

"You're good? Impressed?"

She shook her head yes. Tigahr guessed that she in fact, really and genuinely wanted to go and he will give her just that.

"Lucky you. Just follow the owl statues until the trees are smaller, that's where to leave. If you like me, just leave some cookies in front of the signs. Maybe you'll get to see me, I would not bother you."

Tigahr slowly lowered her down to the ground and in front of an owl statue. It was about her size.

" If you do bother me... "

He only joked about the cookies, but couldn't help threatening her. He was used to it and it was hard to get rid of this habit... However he winked at her, giving her the cue that if she did "bother" him, despite his harsh tone, that meant that she'd be okay. He wouldn't bother her back as much as he did today.

"I will come back you hear me? I'll bake these cookies with so much love I hope you choke on them."

Tigahr raised an eyebrow. Still cocky despite the facade.
But he does hope to see her again, cookies or not...