PART - 1

Author's pov

Mr Jeon and Mrs Jeon were sitting on the living room while Jungkook and Yn was upstairs.

Their grandparents who were Mr Jeon's step parents (Mr Lee and Mrs Lee) came to their house with a marriage proposal. They want Yn to marry a man for business management. But Mr Jeon and Mrs Jeon were not ready to make her marry to an unknown man.

Mr Jeon knows his step parents very well, they will do anything to make their wish come true. Mr Lee want to make yn marry to the son of Mr Kang who was one the biggest business man in seoul.

Mr Lee : I don't care what's your decision, yn will marry him. And don't try to stop me, remember this house is under my name.

Mr Jeon looked and Mrs Jeon who were having tears in her eyes.

Mr Lee and Mrs Lee left from their house. Mrs Jeon sat on the couch and started to burst in tears.

Mr Jeon : Jagi I promise I won't give oir daughter to someone who we don't trust.

Mrs Jeon : What will we do now? We don't even have our own house. They controlled as already now they want to control our children?

Mr Jeon started think something deeply.

Mr Jeon : Let go somewhere else.

Mrs Jeon : W.. Where?

Mr Jeon : Somewhere.. We can take a house for rent and can make jungkook resign from my father's company.

Mrs Jeon : How can we continue yn's studies? She just joined in the college last week.

Mr Jeon : We can think about that later.

Mrs Jeon : Aniyo. We need to find someone for her. If her marriege is finish we don't need to worry again right?

Mr Jeon : But she is so young to be marry right??

Mrs Jeon : What if they got to know about our new place. You know them right? They will do anything to make her marry that boy, after all the biy they find is richest business man.

Mr Jeon : But jagi we need to find someone who we can trust.

Mrs Jeon : Let's make her marry her to one of jungkook's friends.

Mr Jeon : That's a great idea. How can I forgot about them. Let's go and speak to him.

Yn was sobbing while wiping her tears while jungkook was making her calm.
Mr Jeon opened the door and stood their shocked.

Mrs Jeon : Baby what happened??

Jk : Uff eomma calm down. She is crying cause of that news.

Mr Jeon : W.. What news??

Jk : Lee Jong-suk just announced that IU is his girlfriend.

Mrs Jeon : Oh that.. It's okay baby. He needs a girlfriend in his life right??

Yn : I can be his girlfriend eommaa*cry*
I message him in insta alot but he haven't seen any messages. How can he do that go me? I love him. Look I even stick a lot of photos of him. He is soo bad. I was about to tell all my friends that he is my boyfriend but look I can't do that now.

Mrs Jeon : Baby calm down, we will find more handsome man than that guy okay.

Yn : His brother??

Yn stopped crying and asked her parents.

Jk : Uff enough yn. Now stop crying. You don't need to cry for him. He don't even know that you exist.

Yn : Erh eommaa..

Mrs Jeon : Aaish it's okay now we need to speak someting serious to you two.

Jk : what happened eomma??

They started to explaining everything to them.

Jk : Eomma appa don't worry we can find a solution. Let me call Taehyung or Jimin to ask if any one is okay.

Yn : I'm a big girl now??

Mrs Jeon : You don't need to change baby. Just be yourself.

On call

Tae : Jungkookah how are you?

Jk : I'm fine hyungiee. I call you for asking your help.

Tae : What happened? You can share it with me.

Jungkook started to explain everything to taehyung. Yn was staring at jungkook while laying on her bed.

Jk : Can you marry my sister?

Tae : M.. Me
Jk : Nae please hyung, we don't any other option.

Tae : Jungkook calm down. I can marry her and will look after her. But what's her opinion? Is she ready? I mean she is so young for me right?

Jk : She is ready to marry annyone as Lee Jong-suk revealed his girlfriend.

Tae : Hahah she is so cute. I haven't saw her for a long time. And jungkookah don't worry let me discuss with my parents.

Jk : Aniyo you don't need to hyung. We are coming theie tommarow as my parents want to speak to you and your parents.

Tae : Aah okay then. Be happy. Everything will be okay.

Jk : Okay hyung.

End call.

Mrs Jeon : He is really a good guy.

Yn : Will he scold me if I buy less marks?

Mr Jeon : Baby you can't go to university anymore.

Mr Jeon said sadly. Mrs Jeon sat near her and hugged her. Jungkook with a heavy heart starting thinking about their current situation. He need to find a new job for his family.

Yn : YAAAAH I'M NOT GOING TO HELL ANYMORE...

That wasn't expected.

Jk : She won't change.

Mrs Jeon : Now I'm worried about Taehyung's life.

Mr Jeon : God knows how he will control her.

Yn : Eomma when am I going to marry? I want princess dress. A longg long dress. Two of them should walk behind me for carrying my dress.

Mr Jeon gulped hearing her new wish.

50+votes and 20+comments for next chapter.
Do you all like this chapter???
Love you all💜🥰😘😘