MISUNDERSTANDING

AUTHOR POV:-

A beautiful angelic figure is sleeping peacefully unless a phone call disturb his sleep, without seeing the caller id he cut the call, but the phone started ringing again making him annoyed, in 6th time he pick up the phone and speak in annoying morning voice,

ON THE PHONE CALL :-

Taehyung : Hello?

????????? : my babe is ignoring me?

Taehyung eyes pop up in double size hearing his lover's voice

Taehyung: k...kook you, this time?

Jungkook: can I not call someone whom I love, I'm fucking lonely.

Taehyung understand what's happening actually jungkook have trauma of being left alone....in his childhood his mother passed away and his father completely drown himself in his work. Jungkook belong to a rich family that's why his friends use him for money. Jungkook always says that he don't want to loose taehyung.

Taehyung: koo, baby, I'm here only ,with you, you are not alone at all, and my love I love you so much.

Jungkook: promise?

Taehyung: promise my love, now go to sleep tomorrow is school.

Jungkook: I will come to pick you up.

Taehyung: koo you don't have to bother,I will just walk to the school.

Jungkook: I don't know anything taehyung,I will come means I will come.

Taehyung: okay okay you big bunny, but don't you think you are forgetting something?

Jungkook: I love you my baby(he said chuckling)

Taehyung: this taetae loves you more than anything kook, now now baby go to sleep.

Jungkook: but I wanna talk...

Taehyung know jungkook is pouting by now.

Taehyung: baby don't be stubborn..

Jungkook: Promise me you will give me a kiss tomorrow.

Taehyung: I promise...

Jungkook:okay good night love...

Taehyung: good night koo..

TIME SKIPS : AT SCHOOL,

A/N POV

Its already morning and jungkook is standing infront of taehyung's house,
He smiles widely when he saw his baby is coming running towards him like a kid.
Taehyung came running and hug jungkook tightly.

Jungkook immediately hugged back and says,

Jungkook: miss me ??

Taehyung: yes,I did....
He broke the hug,

Suddenly jungkook smash his lips on him kissing him passionately.

After kissing session he says,

Jungkook: you just turned me on by your one look.

Hearing this taehyung's face turned red and he snuggled his face on jungkook chest more.

After a while they both left for school.

TIME SKIP(AT SCHOOL)

Taehyung  left for canteen,and jungkook have to use restroom so he says to taehyung to go and find empty seats.