Trying to be nice with you

Lisa: That was my first kiss!!

Taehyung: Mine as well..

Lisa: Don't lie..

She went to her mother and hugged her...

Ye Rim: Lisayahh congratss...Taehyung you too!!

Taehyung: Thank you aunty...Lisa come with me I will introduce my friends...

*hold her waist*

Lisa: Yahh what is it?? *whisper*

Taehyung: Our parents are seeing us we should act till now..

Lisa: Mm..*but she actually liked his touch*

Taehyung started to introduce his friends and family..

Time skipped...

Taehyung and Lisa went into the car...Driver was driving while Lisa and Taehyung sat behind..Lisa didn't realize that she slept in half-way..Her head touched Taehyung's shoulder but he didn't do anything let Lisa sleep peacefully..

After some time they reached home..

Taehyung: Lisa..Lisa..

Lisa: ...mm..

Taehyung: We're here!!

Lisa: Ouh...

They went out from the car and went in saw all the family members waiting for them..

Jisoo: Welcome...

Lisa smiles..

Ye Rim: You guys must be tired go upstairs....Good luck guys..*While teasing*

Lisa: Eomma..*embarassed*

They went to Taehyung's room....

Lisa can't walk properly because of her gown but she went to their room safely...

Lisa: Aishhh I hate this dress..Too heavyy...Wait a minute...I don't have dress to wear...

Taehyung: Ohh...your sis is down go ask her to bring..

Lisa: You're right...

She went out to see from upstairs but there is no one they all went to their own room..Even though Lisa tried to knock but they didn't open it..

Lisa: Taehyung they don't want to open the door...My sister already went to our house....

Taehyung: Then wear my shirt..

Lisa: Thank..you..

She went to the bathroom with the shirt...After that she tried to unzipped her dress but she can't reach..

Lisa: Tae..Taehyung...

Taehyung: Mmmm??

Lisa: Come here.......

Taehyung: What happened...

Lisa: Umm..help.me...to un....zip my dress..s
*looking away*

He went inside the bathroom and slowly unzipped Lisa's dress....

Then he quickly went from there...

Taehyung's pov

Ohh my goshhh I'm f*©King h***y...Is she seduce me?? NO maybe....Taehyung forget it.....

End of pov

After she took shower..she came out from bathroom...

She look like

Taehyung was playing phone when he heards door sound he looked up and saw Lisa wearing his shirt and with wet hair

Taehyung was playing phone when he heards door sound he looked up and saw Lisa wearing his shirt and with wet hair...His jaw drop..

Lisa: Do you have a hairdryer??

Taehyung: He went towards the makeup table and took hairdryer ..and give it to her..

Then he went to took shower..

Time skipped

Lisa sat on the bed while scrolling her Instagram...Taehyung sat on other side bed..

Lisa: Omo....Why you didn't wear a shirt???*closed her eyes*

Taehyung: I usually don't like to wear shirt at night...

She turn to  continue her work..

Lisa felt a gaze and turn to see and it was Taehyung..

Lisa: What??

Taehyung: You look beautiful in my shirt..

Lisa: So??

Taehyung: Nothing..Goodnight...

He lay on the bed while facing her and Lisa layed beside him with a gap but she turned other side to avoid Taehyung..

Lisa's mind: Why he acting sweet...maybe he is fooling me...I know that he loves Irene more..He still couple with her I guess...

After that they fall asleep..

Hope you like it..