Mr. Hetfield

Okay so this is about you being James's student your a senior and you've had a flirtatious relationship for a while now with him and he asks you to stay to "talk" after class.  He teaches music by the way! He also isn't married and doesn't have a girlfriend

1 pm 40 the bell just rang for your 5th period which is music.

Me and my friends walk into the music class and i see him sitting there looking so damn good

I just try to ignore him but it's hard not to look at him since i'm seated right infront of him and his tattoos are so hot.

He stands up and walks over to the guitars and picks up a ESP LTD V-50 snow white and walks over to his desk again.

He starts explaining all about it and the period goes over pretty quickly as time goes by the bell rings for sixth period

"Hey uhm miss Cade can i talk to you?" He asks as i look at him nervous and confused but just nod my head.

~after everyone leaves he stands up again and takes the guitar and puts it back in the case and he puts it in a closet again.~

"So... i think we've both noticed lately uhm that we've uhm yea become pretty flirtatious and i don't want us both to get in trouble so... I don't know but i think you've definitely also noticed this." He says

"Uhm yea i've definitely noticed that b-but i just can't really help it when i have like a really handsome and hot teacher you know?" Oh my god did i just really call my teacher hot and handsome?!

"Oh well i didn't expect that answer but thanks you're really gorgous yourself to" Oh my god did i just call my student that? James thinks

"You think so?" I ask as i start blushing and smiling

"Yea i do has no one ever said to you before?" He asks as i shake my head no

"Really no one? Don't you have a boyfriend?" He asks as i shake my head no again

"No who would want to date me?" I say as i laugh a bit

"Well i think any guy would be lucky to date you" He says as he comes closer and caresses my cheeck

"Really?" I ask as he just comes closer and kisses me very passionate

"I think that so what answers you're question darlin." He says as i just take his face gently and lean in to kiss him again. I need to stand on my tippy toes to reach since he's 6.07 ft and i'm only 5.495 ft.

We just keep making out until he starts to take off his shirt and starts to kiss my neck, as he does so soft moans escape my mouth.

"You like that baby?" He says as he keeps kissing my neck sucking on it leaving hickeys.

"mhmm" i moan as my arms go around he's neck.

He pulls on my shirt asking permission to take it off as i just nod in response, He starts to kiss my stomach and unclasps my bra and takes it off and starts to kiss in between my breasts and suck on my nipples which gave me goosebumps all over my body.

"You sure you want this? Because now we can still go back." He asks to make sure

"I-i'm sure please i need you so badly." I ask desperately in which he just responds with a smile as he takes he's pants off and is now just standing there in his boxers as i see how hard he already is.

"Take you're pants off babygirl" He asks as i don't disobey him and take my pants off and we both are standing there half naked in just are underwear and he takes a moment to admire my body.

He takes his boxers off as i just look at how big it is and get on my knees and start to slowly lick his tip which he moans to in response

He takes my hair in his hand and makes me go all the way, he slowly starts to thrust into my mouth 

"O~oh fuck babygirl just like that.." He moans softly while thrusting into my mouth whilst i'm gagging on his dick and my eyes start watering

"Shit baby i'm close.. keep going" 

As i hear him say that i keep on sucking, my tongue twirling around his cock after a few more thrusts into my mouth he finishes in my mouth. "Swallow" He demands and as i don't dare to disobey him i swallow and stick my tongue out showing him that i've swallowed all off it "Good girl" he says as, he ripps my panties off and picks me up and pushes everything off his desk to put me on it. He starts kissing my neck and goes in between my breasts and sucks on my nipple whilst going down even more to my stomach. He goes to my thighs and starts kissing and licking them, he starts to lick my clit and pushes he's finger inside of me whilst he still keeps licking my clit. He adds an second finger and starts to rub my clit. He finally pulls he's finger out.

"Wait a second darling i'm first gonna get a condom out of my backpack" He says as he kisses me and grabs his backpack and pulls the condom out of it. He opens it and puts the condom on.

"You ready baby? Tell me if i need to stop or if i hurt you alright?" He asks as i just nod.

He puts his tip on my entrance and just by the tip on my entrance already makes me moan softly. He slowly pushes himself and gives me time to get used to his size. "You okay baby?" He asks. "Y~yea.." I try to say in between moans.

He starts slowly thrusting in and out as he picks up the pace and start going faster and faster.

"You feel so good baby" He says in a whimper and keeps thrusting in and out, the room filled with the sound of our bodies clapping together and our moans.

"C~can you go d~deeper d~daddy?" He smiles as i call him that and goes deeper and faster whilst he feels my pussy throbbing and he knows i'm close.

"Can you cum for me darlin?" He asks as i nod and he thrusts in and out a few more times before i cum all over his cock and he also releases his cum inside the condom. He gives me a kiss and pulls out of me leaving me sitting on his desk which is all a mess now... And he goes over to the trash can ans disposes the condom there and puts his clothes back on and so do i.

"T~that was amazing." He says as he kissis me gently.

"Yea it indeed was." I say as i smile and also kiss him.

And this was just the beginning of everything we had this thing going on for months after this time our first time. And after a few months i  graduate and we get together. My family support us because he is a great guy and helps me through everything the good but also the bad things!

_____________________________________________________

any ideas for a next chapter?

also if you see any mistakes standing there my bad english isn't my first language croatian is!