15.

Requested by: HibasWonderland169 🤎

Chan comforts Felix after he finds out the secret his mother kept from him. Later on, includes Woosik's birthday.

Felix was still sad and disturbed by the incident despite knowing that this wouldn't change his relationship with Minho and their dad

Felix was still sad and disturbed by the incident despite knowing that this wouldn't change his relationship with Minho and their dad. Chan knew that the scar on his heart was deep and it would take time to heal. He wanted to make sure Felix is okay even if he takes some time.

He would always make sure that Felix isn't reminded of that so called lady whom he called his mother. Felix was ashamed of that. It made him sick in the stomach, how he was child of such woman. He was thinking what if others think he is like her and using Chan for money.

His upbringing was done by his father, of course he isn't like this. Because of what she did with Minho, he was a bit distant from her. Earlier, he loved her, because she is his mother but not now after what she did. He isn't interested in knowing who the hell his real father is.

For him his real family is Minho and Mr. Lee. He even know this that they still think of him as a family cause he is also the victim of all this and it isn't his fault. But, he isn't ready to forgive himself and keeps blaming himself. Does he not realize how pure his soul is?

Chan made Felix his favourite food to cheer him up. He has started talking less which is scaring Chan to death. He want his bubbly hubby back. He noticed how Felix was just staring at his food and not eating it. He took a bite and made him eat it, which he gladly did.

He knew what he has to do, he fed him the whole food and when Felix was full he just got up. Chan would call his friends to cheer him up, but that was also not helping. He called Minho to talk with Felix, thinking he might feel good. His instincts were right.

Felix cried for almost an hour hugging his brother as if his life depends upon that. Minho made sure he make Felix understand that his love for him was still the same. He was still his little brother. After Minho left, he became clingy to Chan, not leaving him even for a second.

The elder gladly comforted him and made sure he felt better. He made him eat his food. Felix hugged Chan tightly while sleeping as if his life depends on that. Chan understood the younger was more hurt than he could imagine. But, he was sure he will heal with time.

After a few weeks, Felix did feel better, thanks to Chan. One thing was for sure, he didn't want to see his mother ever again. She has broken him, the damage has been done and now, no one can fix that. This whole incident has traumatized the boy very badly.

He started spending more time with Wooshik, he didn't want him to feel the same thing after growing up. Everything comes with responsibility and so does marriage and parenthood; that his mother forgot and took it for granted and she is never getting forgiveness for that.