Chapter 1: Rather the hunter than the prey

The only sounds coming from inside a private gym on that gloomy day in Tokyo were the occasional sigh of someone working out with a sandbag and the groans that person made after each kick. If anyone had been able to look inside the gym, they would have seen a young girl with somatic Asian features. Her hair was styled into a ponytail and tied in multiple blue braids with blue shadows. She was wearing white sweatpants with a black taekwondo belt around her waist, matching her outfit with a black top. She had a slender but athletic body that was accentuated by a slew of intricate tattoos, and her hands were wrapped in black bandages.There were two other women nearby who were determined to lift the weights while the blue-haired woman was kicking the sandbag. The first woman appeared to be about 5 feet 4 inches tall, had multiple coloured hair, half of which was shaved off, and was dressed in shorts and a tank top.

The second woman, meanwhile, appeared to be 5 feet 1 inch tall and had fringe in addition to her brown hair styled in several braids. It was a lady, dressed in shorts and a tank top."You know Giulia, this is the ideal day that I wanted," the blue-haired lady said to the other ladies as they all began to regain their breath. She then stopped hitting the sandbag and went to get her water bottle. 'I know that my two best friends and I are exercising together, but right now, I really want to go eat' the Blue haired woman thought and then said "I'm starving here," to the amusement of the other women, who decided that it was time to wrap things up and have lunch. Carolina and the others quickly showered and dressed for the day's activities. Carolina put on her blue and white sweatpants and a blue long-sleeved bikini top. She accessorized everything with a blue fur jacket and a pair of blue fire flame sunglasses, matching her blue and white Air Force Jordans. Upon exiting the locker room, the Spanish-Korean woman discovered that her pals were all dressed the same, and she could not contain their laughter. Carolina said loudly, "Come on girls, it's time to eat," so the three headed to a sushi restaurant. Fortunately, the other members of the group were present as well, and the girls had a great time socializing, eating, and drinking with the entire faction. After a little while, Carolina excused herself to go outside and smoke. Thekla arrived shortly after, keeping her company, and they struck up a conversation: "Thekla, I swear. Do you recall when I told you about the New Japan Pro Wrestling man I brought up to you? Thekla shook her head in agreement, saying, "Well, he's been flirting with me ever since he's seen me. I have no idea how, but he managed to get my number and began to follow me on social media. The problem is, I find him intolerable. He is quite obnoxious" She let out a sigh of displeasure and crushed the cigarette under her foot as she walked in, grabbing her fur jacket and luggage as Mai Sakurai, Maika, Thekla, and Giulia began to get up from their chairs to talk about how they were going to pay. Carolina volunteered to pay for the group at the end because it was her turn to offer.

They all decided to have bubble tea cups as a wonderful way to end the day when it was time for them to leave, and after they had the cups, they would go for a walk across the city. The remaining three ladies continued to trek up till they stumbled upon Bullet Club: War Dogs. Sadly, Mai and Maika had to return to the hotel since they had a TV appearance to attend.
"Dios mío, ¿no ves por dónde caminas? Maldición" [Oh my fucking god, can't you see where you walk? Damn it] "Oh what got your panties in a twist sweetcheeks," Clark Connors said as he bumped into her. "Perhaps my presence caused you to become frustrated," he said, grinning."Oh, Connors, please" she said while he responded,interrupting her "You know, let's see how many four-letter nicknames I can come up with for you while you bounce up and down on me," earning a few smiles and snickers from his teammates. "The only feeling that I have right now, is just disgust," Carolina continued and flipped him off. "You know, you could be more likable, not acting like a bitch all the time". Carolina's head snapped back to the man and proceeded to grab his face in a vice grip while leveling him to her height and whispered in his ear "no haces historia siendo querido" [you don't make history by being liked], she then released her grip and she started laughing at the confused face of the man who had no clue of what she said.