For you, I'll risk it all

It happened that day: During the 'Flashing Champions 2023' event on May 27, 2023, at Ota City General Gymnasium, Carolina got out of bed as soon as the alarm went off, packed her stuff, and headed to the bathroom to take a shower to start the day.

Carolina rushed to her luggage and opened it, looking for the perfect two-piece outfit to wear to the occasion.

She chose a blue blazer and a white top corset paired with a blue skirt. Then she put on her knee-high white socks and blue Air Jordans, but not only that she also topped the outfit with a white barret and her silver jewelry, not bothering to put up her hair or do her makeup.

When Giulia and Thekla were also prepared, they left, but not before the two ladies reminded Carolina to get her glasses, which she did, putting them on and saying that she was grateful that they had reminded her to do so.
The trio reached the hotel hall just in time for Maika and Mei Seira to reach them and jump in the car brought for them to head to the arena.
The D.D.M. components emerged from the car as soon as they arrived at the arena for the event in the car they supplied. They collected the baggage and thanked the driver before making their way to their private locker room to change and prepare for their matches.

The event began after a short while and after several matches Maika, Mei Seira, and Suzu Suzuki had to start heading down the ramp, to the ring and waited for their opponents, the team named 7Upp, who consisted of Nanae Takahashi, Yuna Mizumori, and Hanako. Imagine how everyone in the audience reacted in shock and laughter when Maira, Mei Seira, and Suzu Suzuki used a dropkick on Hanako to win the match: The ambiance was amazing. When the duo of D.D.M and Maika came through the curtain, the BariBari Bombers welcomed them in open arms while also welcoming Maika to tag with them more often.
The six women went back to the locker room, and the other three members of Donna del Mondo helped the remaining components get ready with a lot of chatting and laughter.
Carolina chose to wear a two-piece outfit that had a blue top and blue shorts with silver linings on the top and many chains on the shorts' waist. Not only that, but she also had on her long white fur coat and her shiny blue wrestling boot with silver printed roses on. She chose to only wear a portion of her hair up, and she requested one of the girls to assist her with the makeup. She wanted a smokey eye, so she used black, dark blue, and ocean blue along with a white graphic liner that was somewhat shaped like a butterfly's wings. She then chose to apply the same blue colors on her lips as she had on her eyeshadow, which led to an ombre ocean blue on her bottom lip and a dark blue on her top lip, and a few minutes later they were ready to enter in the ring: One by One, the BariBari Bombers entered, with their theme songs, after their opponents were already in the ring.

Once they were in the ring, Carolina made sure to say to her teammates that she was going to start against Kari: the action started with a series of trash talk from Carolina and they locked up.

After what seems an eternity, Giulia pulled a win via submission on Saori Anou with a Gannosuke Clutch, and that signaled the start of the BariBari Bombers' reign as the new Artist of Stardom Champions. But the celebrations were cut short as Mayu Iwatani, Hazuki, and Koguma challenged the new champions to a title match and the challenge was issued.

After posing for the cameras and shooting a promo backstage, the trio returned to their locker room to celebrate but before anything could be celebrated, while everyone was changing, Giulia started talking to Carolina "Ehy Care Care. I want to ask you...with what happened the other day with Connors...how did it start all this hatred?" The girls could visibly see Carolina sigh before she started talking "Back he was a young lion, when I was training under the Academy...we would be each other around the arenas...he would always be some arrogant asshole that thought that he deserved anything. I mean, people would say ambitious but no: he looked down on me and belittled me because I was a woman in a men's training session...I wasn't this confident before, I was really shy and self-conscious, and hearing him talk, almost made me give up wrestling but luckily I didn't. And I wasn't even lucky with relationships...but anyway, after that belittling, that lasted for almost two years, I moved here to Stardom and I appear sometimes in New Japan but seeing him once again...it brings back the feelings I tried to bury down in my heart" Carolina told with teary eyes.