❤︎ chapter 1 ❤︎

"Sit around and find out"

*7-YEAR-OLD HARRY P.O.V*

I went out to the park near Privet 4 and sat on the swings. I watched as Dudley and his goons were bullying yet another kid. Can't that pig just stay away from the poor kids?! The next thing I saw was not expected. I watched in amazement that a girl around my age was telling Dudley off. "HEY! Can't you pick on someone your size?" I heard her shout at Dudley.

"Oh yeah? And what's a little girl like you gonna do huh?" Dudley asked back as his friends laughed at his terrible attempt at a joke.

"Sit around and find out" she hissed and punched him hard in the face.

Wow. That was the one thing going around in my head. 'Wow'

Dudley then ran off but his goons decided to stay.

"And what's a pretty girl like you gonna do to us, huh? You're outnumbered," one of Dudley's minions sneered and took a step forward toward her.

I finally had enough and decided to stop being a coward and help her.

I reached towards them and stood in front of her. Out of nowhere, it started to rain harshly and Dudley's minions ran off.

"Hey," I heard the girl say softly behind me.

I turned around and saw a gorgeous girl with blonde hair and ocean-blue eyes staring at me with a soft smile plastered on her face.

"Oh hi," I mumbled when I realized I was staring at her.

"I'm Marissa Knight, wanna be friends?" She asked with a hopeful glint in her eyes.

"Sure! And by the way, I'm Harry, Harry Potter" I said with a slight smile.

Her jaw dropped to the floor and she looked at me with shock. I didn't know what to do so I just stared at her with a questionable look on my face.

She cleared her throat "I have a twin brother, Marcello. He's over there with his friends,"

"How's it like having a twin?" I asked her trying to get engaged in a conversation.

"It depends really. Sometimes he's fastidiosa (annoying) but at other times he's utile (useful)" she said casually.

"Uhm.. what?" I asked not understanding 2 words she had said.

"Oh! Silly me... I'm half-Italian! Don't mind if I accidentally say something in Italian rather than English. It happens quite often," she said with a sheepish grin that looked adorable. "Those words meant annoying and useful if I'm correct!"

We hit it off immediately we became closer and closer and our official meet-up was at the park. Turns out she lives across the street from Privet 4.

A/N:
how was my first chapter? I'm still going to proofread it on my computer tomorrow after school and then if I find any mistakes, I'll republish it. Hope you guys enjoyed it. Please don't forget to vote and comment, it encourages me a lot!

(new A/N)

I am so sorry I had to take a week to upload this fully but here ya go! next chapter we are going to haggy warty Hogwarts! (for the third year). I just wanted to clarify before I get comments Marissa is part of the golden trio (golden quartet in this case) but Marcello isn't.. you'll understand why later!*no spoilers*