The actual head cannons or something-

First off, I want to just say, it's 6:23 right now when I'm starting and I have school at 8:30- also this is going to be crappy because I'm half asleep since I only got 1 or 2 hours of sleep. If you're reading this, this makes me really happy as right now I'm very crappy at writing stories and I've barely even written any. So uhh.. enjoy!

Gyomei: literally nothing changed ( because I know literally nothing about his fucking life and I'm too damn lazy to fucking google this shit...... trust me I 'dont' always swear I promise ☺️... totally.

Sanemi: 2 of his siblings survived, but they were blinded and or deafened, Sanemi looks after them and they are 4 years younger then him from Genya in my au or opinion is 2 years older then them. His mother was turned into a demon and died still, his mum had killed Tsutako that night. Sanemi's favourite food is still Ohagi, he has a little more respect for Giyu and sometimes thinks about him not noticing he's gay- uhhhhhhhh he is a fucking horrible cook due to his bad temper, he is not colour blind, instead, his right eye is 10% blind. Iguro is his best friend but they mainly are actually horrible people to be friends in my au, with Sanemi losing his temper at Iguro every five seconds, Iguro starts acting like a goddamn baby. Making Sanemi get angrier and angrier at poor Iguro. Sanemi is Bi, he's a bit kinder, he is 23 when you first see him in this au.

Giyu: (this one might be a lot because he's my favourite since he is quiet. Not hot headed like bitch boy above. Anyways I need to shut the fuck up and get on with the head cannons-)  when giyu was 4 ( in my au tsutako was 10 years older then him, I'm not sure how much older she was then him when she died so I'm just making my own ways ☺️ ) his parents died. His mother's name was Asuka. ( tomorrow fragrance ) she had beautiful black hair and leaf green eyes that sparkled a pure sunny yellow. She wore an orange kimono with soft gold accents. ( here's the link: https://www.amazon.com.au/Womens-Traditional-Japanese-Kimono-Robe/dp/B09441FKJS  hope this helps so you don't have to search online for it , just copy, paste it into safari, I'll also add the link in the comments. I'm going to continue now because I talk too much, bye! ) her pale skin shimmers in the sun and is beautiful. The one bad thing is that she bruises easily due to the delicacy of her skin. However, Giyu's fathers name is Osamu. ( Discipline, study ) he has messy dark brown hair that was always kept in a low ponytail he also had deep blue ocean eyes. His eyes never shimmered unless it was when he was abusing Giyu or Asuka. Tsutako was never touched because she was his favourite. He wore a black and white Hanfu ( I'm back again!! Link: https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.fashionhanfu.com%2Fproduct-category%2Fmale-female-hanfu%2Fmen%2F&psig=AOvVaw2LFU-6p-ZHkvSTQnk7TZqN&ust=1707249206235000&source=images&cd=vfe&opi=89978449&ved=0CBMQjRxqFwoTCLDek4b9lIQDFQAAAAAdAAAAABAE  uhhhhhh dayum that's a long ass link what the fuck? 😨 anyways, that is all for this part because I had to give this long ass link but anyways, I'm going to continue on! Cya ) his skin was a bit pink because he spent too much time in the sun and got sunburnt easily. His father always thought giyu was a disgrace, a cursed child. But his mother loved him with all of her heart. But when they died ( I will now get onto how they died ) everything went downhill. His mother died due to lack of blood after a particular beating from Osamu. Giyu and Asuka were in the garden, trimming the flowers as demanded, when Osamu called them in. He threw them into the basement due to them "not doing a good job" but the garden was the best in the small village, they didn't understand. Giyu particularly was aimed at,  being a good mother, Asuka took most of the blows, protecting Giyu, after 5 hours of this her body couldn't handle this and she collapsed, the abuse had gone too far. Osamu lasted a year longer, and just before the new year had started, Osamu had died due to an overuse of drugs. ( YALL IM FUCKING DYING 706 WORDS ALREADY AND ITS 7:34AM.... AUGHHHHHHHHH https://media1.tenor.com/m/m-2XXQuq-OwAAAAC/peace-out.gif 🫠 I GOTTA KEEP GOING THOUGH SO UHHHH TALK LATER IG- ) after that, their life ran smoothly until Tsutako died ( Giyu was 9 when tsutako died in my au ) still the same- uhhh the villagers labeled him " mentally insane " and " the cursed child ". Then giyu ran away yk?? Urokodaki found him instead of the hunter when he was training Sabito, in this au Makomo died with sabito, one after another. And giyu has a necklace or some fabric that he used to make socks from makomo because he wasn't going to wear her clothing 😬.  ( Uhhhhhhhhhh I think you can tell I'm forgetting his past a bit.. IM STUCK AAAAAAAAAAA Wait nvm 😅 ) he became a hashira and stuff still. He's a bit more distant uhhhhh he is 4 years younger then what he would actually be in the actual seasons- uhhhh.. He's Bi in my au. Ubuyashiki tries not to send giyu on missions near or within his past village as giyu has told him about his past. ( IM SO SORRY GUYS AS IM WRITING THIS THERE IS A HUGE PAIN IN MY FINGER AND IT LITERALLY WONT STOP AND SO MY MIND IS SLOWLY DRIFTING AWAY SO I REALLY JUST CANT REMEMBER SHIT.. ILL TRY MY BEST GUYS, JUST FOR YOU ) ( mitsuri and giyu are friends in this au )

Iguro: Same past, a bit kinder but absolutely despises Giyu with all of his heart, he would kill him if he had the chance. Iguro is straight, he still simps for mitsuri but he's more of a Tsundere than he was before. After awhile Iguro and Mitsuri start dating in secret, he lives pets and sweet foods.  Is 23 when first seen in this au.

Mitsuri: She literally drools over Iguro 💀 she enjoys going to bright festivals or shops, as they are very lively, same past, dates iguro as a secret later on.

Muichiro: literally the same backstory.

Shinobu: the exact same backstory. ( I think you can tell I'm doing favouritism. But let's see if you can guess who my favourite is correctly )

Tengen: this mother fucker has 3 wives and a traumatic past, it will stay the same.

Kyojuro: ERRRRRRRM... The same because I can't think of shit for this guy, he's fine.

It is now 3:37 pm and I got out of school at 3:00pm.. ARGH FUCK THIS SHIT!