Detention with a Hot teacher +-+

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey !!! Here's Chapter 2 of my Englisch Story !! :) Hope you enjoed the first chapter !!!! Sooo....Here it is :D                                                                                            

Niall's P-O-V :

The holidays are over. This means that today was the day at the High-School to start as the new Music teacher. Oh I forgot, my name is Niall James Horan am 22 years old and I'm going to start today as a teacher, but I want to be singer 'cause singing is my dream.                                                                      

My alarm clock rang at 6:30. I got out of my bed and made my way into bathroom. I took a long, hot shower to relax me because today's the first day of School.When I was done I dried off and went back to my bedroom to put some clothes on. I put on a white shirt, a black blazer matching pants, my favorite sneakers (Yes I know, a teacher and sneakers?'' But I'm only 22, what am I supposed to do) and a black ti. I got ready and went downstairs to the kitchen. I cooked breakfast. Eggs, pancakes and toast. I know that I eat a lot, what can I say, I'm Niall Horan. When I was finished, I went out of my house and went to my car.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

I went into my white BMW and started him. The school was not so far away from my house. Actually, only 10 minutes or so.When I arrived I was greeted by many students, but almost all (I mean girls) have flirted with me. Some really thought I was a new student. Haha! I looked at my schedule who I've just taken by the director, that I have music now. Great !                                       

I looked at my clock to notice that the lesson begins in 10 minutes. I ran into my class still timely to be there. When I ran into the room all faces turned to me and smiled (The girls smirked). Oh God !! I hope they don't think something dirty !!                                                                                                  

When I tried to open my mouth to say something but i couln't say anything 'cause suddenly there came a pupil burst trough the door .

There was a beautiful girl. I looked at the empty seat next to this girl. There sits a Brittney Bremmson. That's her. I looked at my watch ! Damn she's late ! What do I do ?

oh I give her detention so we can spend...NIALL!!! Noooo she's your student !!! Give her detention and that's it !!                                                                                                                                         

,,Mrs Bremmson, even on the first day to late ?'' I said in my special Irish accent. She said a silent sorry and went to her friend I think her name is Kathy..Whatever !!! So I introduced myself ,,So my name is Mr. Horan, I'm 22 and I'm going this year to teach you music.'' I smiled trough the class.

I noticed that Brittney has smiled back. God she has such a beautiful smile! STOP IT NIALL !!!     ,,Sooo does anyone have questions ?'' I asked my class. Every girl raisd her hand up . Haha I knew it !                                                                                                                                                         

                                                 30 Minutes later !!!!!                                                                        

I answerd all questions but all of them where boring ! Then there came the last question from a girl who looks a little sluty ,,Are you single ?'' Taylor asked. Really ??? Haha such a Bitch !!! I looked at Brittney she returned my glance. Then I looked back at Taylor ,,Ähm...yes I'm single !!!'' I aswered she smiled. Oh no she didn't !!! I saw that Brittney smiled !! Haha you happy ?? I smirked ! Maybe she likes .....OOHH GOD NIALL !!!                                                                                                                   

Suddendly the school bell rang and all pupilswhere bursting out of the classroom .I said a quick Bye and turned to my desk . But then I thougt about Brittney....Wait she came today late ! She has detention with me. Then I saw her . She was about to leave the room when I put my hend on her shoulder. ,,Mrs Bremmson ?'' I asked . She turned around and asked ,,Yes Mr. Horan?'' God she has beautiful eyes *-* . ,,You have come to late, I'm very sorry but you have detention with me , after class.'' She nodded and I gave her a shy smile wich she returned. OMG ! I have detention with a hot pupil after school ! YAY ! I screamed at me !! <3                                                                                  

Soooooooooooo that's Chapter 2 Hope you all enyojed it !!! <3 Please leave a coment or vote <3 I'm writing the next chapter tomorow !! soo see ya :D