BFB 16: The Escape from Four

Loser:"Dear diary, today I experienced a feeling I never imagined possible".

Pencil: Woah, Loser! You might not wanna read your diary out loud; we can hear you.

8-Ball: But he can't hear you.

Pencil: Oh! Well then, I have always wanted to hear this celeb's juiciest secrets!

Match: Ooh, Pence-Pence, let me hear!

Loser: "I felt myself combined with the factor of Four. Becoming a number revealed so much to me".Loser"I learned what's really inside the speaker box. It contains... it contains... well, its getting late. I'll tell you tomorrow, diary".

Match: Wait, hold up. When the floof did Loser combine with Four?

Pencil: Dunno.

Loser: But Donut, -

Match and Pencil: Donut?!

Loser:-that was the last entry in your diary. Aww, man. Looks like I gotta find some new reading material.

Loser breaks out of the jawbreaker.

Loser: Hi, everyone!

(intro)

Bracelety, 8-Ball, Stapy and Dora surround Loser.

Bracelety: Oh my grip, Loser! I'm so happy you got eliminated because now we get to be buddies!

8-Ball: Me too, Loser! I love you eight times more than I love Winner!

Stapy: I'm so happy we're all here together in the EXIT!

Liy: Well I'm not.

Everyone: *gasp*

Bracelety: How dare you!

Liy: No, what I meant is that we should all be together out there!

Bracelety: Huh?

Liy: Bracelety, what I'm trying to say is that we should try to escape from the EXIT. We're strong enough!

Loser: Liy is right! Whatever we set our minds to we can accomplish!

Everyone: Yeah!

Stapy: What a brilliant... idea, Liy! I'll collect the Fridge, the Traffic Cone, the Batteries, the Flare gun, and the Moldy English Cream Cake to stack our way up to Four's mouth!

Liy: What an oddly specific plan, but go for it! Stapy grabs the fridge and turns it upside down.

Four: EALUGHHH Basketball comes in.

Basketball: Hey Four! Can you recover all the dead- ...ummmm, Eh- Woah! You're looking a little... pudgy?

Four: PUDGY!? YOU THINK THIS IS PUDGYYYYYYYIIIIIEEEEEIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE??? (Throughout this, he thins into a stick version)

Basketball:...Oh dear.

Four: (starts chasing Basketball while screeching) Four recovers Basketball and all the dead contestants while speaking.

Four: Team Ice Cube-o, you lost last time! So the voters decide to vote one of you off!

Theme of Cake at Stake plays.

Four: We got 39,850 votes.

Four: Barf Bag and Bomby are safe, so they get specks of dust!

Four: So who's gonna leave?

Naily: I hope it wasn't me! I know I let my team down...

Four: Naily! (Slaps Naily down) Be quiet!

Four: (Suddenly happy again) But you're safe too! (Pats Naily's point as he says "Ow")