1

It's been a week since gyuvin started dating this girl. He was only 17 and easily fell in love with this girl who was pretty.

They were a cute couple and gyuvin who was fond of skin ship would always be behind her showering her with affection.

A year later managed to keep his relationship a secret only letting a few friends of his know..

But later, his company found out about it and he promised to break up with her..

It was during this period when gyuvin found himself clinging to yujin who was annoyed by him.
Yujin loved gyuvin. He was such a nice hyung, always taking care of him.

But one thing he noticed was how gyuvins girlfriend hated him. She wouldn't let yujin near him when she was around and would always have a scoul on her face when she sees him.

What did I do? He thought but shrugged and paid no mind to it.

It was the that the couple broke up and yujin was half relieved that the bitch would now not be able to scoul at him but he was sad seeing his hyung in tears.

Thankfully Ricky, Hao, quanjui and many others were there to comfort him but yujin would always keep a distance.

Then boys planet happened and the boys got really close. He once opened ytube to find a ship edit of himself and gyuvin..

'people like us together as a couple?' he was confused.
He clicked on the video to find himself drawn to it.
Gyuvin looked so love in with yujin.

He slapped himself, that's just delusion.
He went back to practice as the final voting was coming up and he needs to put up his best performance.

Days passed with the boys rarely seeing each other, too exhausted to even stand.

On the final day, gyuvin had walked towards him patting his head.

'jaeminnie, lets debut together. Fighting' he cheered and yujin let out a sigh.

'neh hyung' he smiled.

Just a small interaction but his hyung words gave him a hope. He suddenly thought of the video but shrugged the thought away.

It was time for the airing and the staff had called him..

Yujin had almost lost hope when his name wasn't called and so did the other members.
But when P. O 9 was called yujin was so surprised and thankfully he got to debut with the members.

Gyuvin was the first and the last to hug him and the others showered him with compliments.

When the finals had ended they went back stage to meet their family.

He was looking around for his mom when a woman approached him.

"having fun with my boyfriend huh?" she scoffed.

"n-noona, what are you saying?" yujin stuttered. It was gyuvins ex.

"I see the way he looks at you. Aren't you just an attention seeker. tch" she rolled her eyes and yujin had to hold in a laugh.

"noona, he's not your boyfriend anymore. Get over it." yujin doesn't know where he got this confidence from but he looked away to find his mom.

He saw his mom waving at him so he ignored the woman and walked to his mom.

"eomma, I debuted..." he cries on her shoulder.

"mianhae ahdeul, eomma is sorry.." she patted his hair feeling sorry she wasn't able to answer his phone call..

Yujin just cried till he was fine, wiped his tears and smiled to his mom. He was really grateful to her.

Just then he turned back to see gyuvin and his ex hugged.

' oh yeah, he still hasn't gotten over her' yujin thought.

He then walked around with his mother bidding her goodbye and going to his dorm.

He did his skincare and plopped onto the bed checking his phone.

Another gyujin edit. It was the finale moments. He smiled seeing how the members were happy for him.

His mind then went to gyuvin. Oh hell no, he's my best friend. He thought when the said boy came into his room..

(... tbc...)