9

Gyuvin pov

I decided to end things with naeun.
I'm grateful for all the good memories we made together, but it realized that she isn't the one for me.

"h-hey, naeun" gyuvin started as soon as the call was picked up.

"What's up, oppa?" she asked from the other line and gyuvin sighed.

"uh so, can we meet tomorrow?" he asked and he could feel her shrug.

" I-I'm not free tomorrow?" she spoke unsurely.

"it's something important.." gyuvin pled but she rejected it.

"I can't come tomorrow.. Maybe next week?" she asked and he rolled his eyes.

"so you know about it huh?" gyuvin asked and he hear shuffling from the other line.

" know about what? I don't understand what you're trying to say.." she tried playing dumb.

"fine, then I'll do the honour's right now..
Naeun, I'm officially breaking up with you. I no longer want to be with you. So, let's end things in a good way and don't ever trouble me or my members again.." he spoke as he heard her chuckle.

"If I was you, I wouldn't do that.. You know what I can do right? Should I leak our conversation?" she threatened him with a smirk.

"sure, go ahead. I have nothing to loose." he said and she grinned.

"fine. Hope you have a good time dealing with rumors and antis then.." she chuckled and cut the call.

'toxic' he mumbled to herself.

He wasn't scared of her. Everyone dates someone at some point of they're lives. So, his fans would not leave him because of this right?

He opened up X to see the video completely wiped off and he let out a sigh of relief.

He then called out hanbin and Ricky who were waiting for him to finish his call and they went to sleep.

Hope tomorrow would be a bit better.

The next day..

Hanbin woke up to find his notifications blow up.

#gyuvin was trending on x.

He checked the tag to find a video call of gyuvin and his ex.. He watched the video thoroughly..

The fans were mostly supportive and some blaming the girl..

He then woke up gyuvin and showed this to the guy who sighed.

"am I in trouble hyung?" he asked but hanbin shake his head.

"the fans support you, so it's fine.." hanbin smiled and patted him..

"the CEO had called me to inform you to release  an apology to the fans.." hanbin said as they walked to the living room.

"hyung, can you help me.." gyuvin asked and hanbin nooded as they sat on the couch.

They typed out an apology letter which was mostly done by gyuvin and he expressed how much he was sorry to the fans and wouldn't cause such a public stunt.

The comments were pretty good and gyuvin was relieved.

'gyuvin deserves someone better.. like me..'😏

'oh,he was dating in secret?'

'why would that girl post something private and blur her face out.. Show your face too you b*tch'

'they barely debuted and already a dating scandal'

'I hope gyuvin is doing alright.. Zerose are always here for you.. We love you zb1❤️'

'#gyuvindeservesbetter'

and many more comments..

By the time it was 7am, the guys slowly woke up and jiwoong and hanbin had made breakfast.

"gyuvin ah, have some more." Ricky said as he dropped some more sausages into the boy's plate.

"thanks Ricky" he smiled.

"so, we have a live scheduled with the 5 maknaes today.. Don't mess it up and be careful of what you say." hanbin instructed and the boys nodded.

"and the rest can take a rest and hao hyung, it's your turn to go get the groceries.." hao just nodded and glared at hanbin.

The boys then focused on eating, something saying something silly and laughing their hearts out..

Yujin and gyuvin were still a bit awkward.

Gyuvin also noticed how less touchy gunwook and yujin had become.

As they were done, the members decided on watching a movie.

Gyuvin found that it was the perfect chance to talk to yujin.

He silently pulled yujin without anyone noticing and cornered him.

"yujin ah, I've broke up with her.." gyuvin said and yujin nodded.

"yes, and?" yujin sassed to which he got a sigh.

"still angry at me?" gyuvin pouted with puppy eyes.

"no I'm not. And stop that. It's annoying" yujin rolled his eyes.

"ohh my jaeminie.. You've become such a brat" gyuvin said as he cupped the guys cheeks.

Yujin suddnely went stiff before he removed his hands.

"h-hyung, I think I might like you?" yujin more like questioned himself.

Gyuvin couldn't help but laugh.
"oh so you didn't all these years? Kidding, but as in a crush?" gyuvin questioned. He already knew about this..

Yujin nodded.

"I thought you said you and gunwook were dating?" gyuvin raised his eyebrow.

"no.. It was a prank.." yujin said and gyuvin let out a big sigh.

"ohh.. I was so ang-" gyuvin suddenly realiser his words and stopped midway.

Yujin chucked as he could figure out what gyuvin wanted to say..

(.... Tbc...)