🍂PERFECT FOR ME🍂

They were 13 at fall when Yibo came to Chongqing and became his neighbour.

"Zhan lets go and greet our new neighbour."
"Comming mama"
"Hello I am Xiao Xiahui and this is my son Xiao Zhan, we are your neighbour."
"Hello Auntie. Nice to meet you." he said and bowed
"Hello Mrs Xiao I am Wang Fei and this is our little son Yibo."

That was the first time they met and their eyes got locked. That time they didn't know how their life will get tangled.

They were 15 when they realised that they fell in love with their friend and neighbour.

It was one of rainy day at fall and Yibo was rescuing a cat when Zhan appeared infront of him with an umbrella and sheltered him from rain.

"Are you okay Bo, what are you doing down there?"Yibo showed the shivering cat to Zhan and told him "I am ok but she is not""No, you are also shivering like this cat you're drenched, you will fall ill at this rate come here

Yibo showed the shivering cat to Zhan and told him "I am ok but she is not"
"No, you are also shivering like this cat you're drenched, you will fall ill at this rate come here." he said and reached out his hand for him.
When he held that hand and looked up at him and in his eyes thats when he realised it.

It was a pleasant morning in fall when he saw Yibo laughing under the falling leaves of maple tree, rising sun rays falling on his face, how the fresh wind of the river bank brushes his hair. That was the time when he fell for Yibo.

"Zhan what happened?" Yibo asked while tilting his head"Ah

"Ah... nothing I realised something just now."
"What?"
They were standing infront of each other Zhan reached his hand and picked up the leaf from his head while correcting his bangs he said softly
"That you are breathtakingly beautiful Bo."
Yibo averted his eyes and blushing deep red making Zhan's heart flutter.

At 19 they parted ways without getting a chance to confess their feelings.

"Yibo are you sure?"
"Yes mom."
"You're departing tomorrow morning to Shanghai are you still not going to tell Zhan.?"
"No dad."

They heard something falling on the floor and turned to see Zhan standing there with tears in his eyes and a hurt look on his face.

"Zhan" Yibo said and reached towards him.