Part III

ᴰᵉˡⁱᶜᵃᵗᵉ ⁱⁿ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸ ʷᵃʸ ᵇᵘᵗ ᵒⁿᵉ ⁽ᵗʰᵉ ˢʷᵒʳᵈᵖˡᵃʸ⁾

ᴳᵒᵈ ᵏⁿᵒʷˢ ʷᵉ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵃʳᶜʰᵃⁱᶜ ᵏⁱⁿᵈˢ ᵒᶠ ᶠᵘⁿ ⁽ᵗʰᵉ ᵒˡᵈ ʷᵃʸˢ⁾

ᶜʰᵃⁿᶜᵉ ⁱˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒⁿˡʸ ᵍᵃᵐᵉ ᴵ ᵖˡᵃʸ ʷⁱᵗʰ, ᵇᵃᵇʸᵂᵉ ˡᵉᵗ ᵒᵘʳ ᵇᵃᵗᵗˡᵉˢ ᶜʰᵒᵒˢᵉ ᵘˢ

ᴳˡᵒʳʸ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵍᵒʳᵉ⁻ ᴸᵒʳᵈᵉ

The sky was quite beautiful today, Chiron explained that the camp borders allowed them to control the weather in certain ways, apparently it didn't rain much here which Luna thought was disappointing. The tour was lengthy, Percy and Luna ended up playing a game to see how many times they could touch Chiron's tail without him noticing, Percy was scared Chiron was  going to kick him and forfeited. As they passed a group of campers at the volleyball pit Luna noticed Percy tense, she looked over and noticed some of them nudging each other and glaring at them with quiet whispers, Luna placed a comforting hand around his elbow and pulled them along.

The Main house was large and rather beautiful, it looked cozy, with a pretty gabled roof "Whats up there?" Percy asked Chiron, staring up at the top window.

"No," he said "Not a single living thing." Luna could tell by his tone that there was definitely more to the story that he wasn't letting on.

"Come along," Chiron said "Lot's to see."

The strawberry fields might be Luna's favourite place so far, it was warm and smelt amazing but mostly it was quiet. There were a few campers scattered through the Fields picking berries while a Satyr softly played his reed pipes, Chiron explained the strawberries pay for their expenses but Luna mostly tuned out the conversation. Luna walked slightly away from the pair, closer into the field and the music, she somehow felt connected to the plants, she could feel herself swaying along with them.

"Hello." an unknown voice spoke, startling her. Luna turned towards the voice and saw a young Satyr "Hi." she answered.

"I'm Ciob! Your the new girl right?" the young Satyr asked, Luna awkwardly smiled at him "Yes thats me, I don't really have a name sorry but Percy calls me Luna so you can call me that if you'd like." she replied. Ciob smiled "Pretty name for a pretty demigod." 

Luna's face reddened"Oh I don't even know-"

"Hey Luna," Percy jogged up to her noticing the Satyr she was talking to, "Sorry to interrupt, Chiron want's to move on." Percy informed her. Luna nodded her head and turned towards the Satyr "See ya, Ciob." and with that, she turned around and followed Percy. Chiron led them back to the main area of the camp, Percy turned to the centaur "Chiron, if the Gods and Olympus and all that are real..." he shuffled on his feet, Chiron turned his head towards the boy "Yes, child?"

"Does that mean the Underworld is real, too?" Luna wished there was a brick wall nearby so she could smack her head against it "Is that a joke, Percy? you know I was just there?" she asked, really hoping it was a joke. Percy widened his eyes and went bright red " Uh, sorry Luna that was a stupid question." Luna sighed. 

"Luna?" Chiron asked "Have you remembered your name, dear?"

"No sir, Percy decided to call me Luna, that's all." she replied, glancing over at Percy who was still red in embarrassment, Chiron nodded in understanding with a knowing smile. As they rounded the corner twelve cabins came into view, decorated uniquely. The first two were relatively similar with a tall marble structure and large pillars adorning the front. Cabin One had shiny bronze doors that gleamed from the sunlight, Luna was sure at some angles it looked like lightning bolts reflecting off the doors, she didn't have to think too hard to figure out who's cabin that was. The second cabin was much more sleek, although it was still grand it had smaller pillars with garlands of pomegranates and flowers, while images of peacocks lined the side walls.