Prolouge

Alessia watched as her beloved, little sister, Allison Argent gets stabbed by an Oni after she killed one of them. This sight broke Alessia into pieces that no one will ever be able to put back together.

Alessia ran towards her sister and dropped onto the ground, beside Scott McCall and Scott handed Allison to her. Now Allison's body was in her sister's arms.

"I love you... I love you so much..." Allison slowly said with the little breath she had. "I'm proud of you... I'm... I'm proud of us..." She looked up at her sister, smiling, with blood dripping down from the corner of her mouth.

Allison slowly died in her older sister's arms.

"I'll miss you, little sis... I'm so... so proud of you..." Alessia said as Allison slowly slipped away from her, and as she did, everyone from the pack could hear Alessia's crying and the hurtful scream she let out of herself.

Alessia slowly stood up with Allison's body in her arms and started to walk away with Scott and Isaac following behind her. The two lovers Allison had were now heartbroken as well, but still not as much as Alessia was.

The three walked across the street and laid Allison's body down, close to the old Hale house. Yes, they walked all the way there with Allison's body in Alessia's arms.

Once they buried Allison the two boys went home but Alessia stayed by her grave, slowly falling asleep on the ground while her hands were on the dirt Allison was under...