Chapter 7 - Collapsed and Relapsed

Lucy's P.O.V.

I woke up and Natsu's scent flooded my senses. I opened my eyes and looked up to meet round, onyx orbs.

Oh, right. I had a nightmare and I slept with Natsu. Wait ... My eyes widened.

I SLEPT WITH NATSU!

I pulled away from Natsu and felt the edge of the bed. I gasped and fell off.

At least I thought I'd fall. Natsu grabbed the bottom of my shirt. "Watch it! You almost fell," he said still holding onto my shirt.

The buttons at the top began to undo themselves. I looked down as my breasts started to peek out.

"Let go! Let go!" I yelled, but it was too late. The rest of the top came undone and I backflipped off of the bed, leaving my pajama top in Natsu's hands.

Thankfully, I pulled some sheets down with me. I grabbed fist full of them and covered myself.

Natsu peeked over the side of the bed. "You okay, Luce?"

"Don't look at me, you perv!" My face blushed a million shades of red.

Natsu's P.O.V.

I shrank back onto the bed. My face turned beet red.

I heard some rustling and looked back over. Lucy was all wrapped up like a burrito. "You warm?" I asked, with a grin.

She puffed out her cheeks. "Shut up."

I sat back and saw her get up, sheet still in her hands. "Now close your eyes. And NO peeking. I know who you are," she ordered. I shut my eyes and rested my hands behind my head. 

"Okay. My eyes are closed."

I heard some more rustling and footsteps. I was almost tempted to open my eyes but I respected Lucy's privacy.

I heard a door shut and I peeled one eye open. Lucy was gone. She's in the bathroom.

I stood up and looked around. No one else was in the room. I walked up to the door to check the halls but there was a note on it.

I picked it up and read it.

Sorry, Natsu, Lucy. We had to go somewhere and won't be at school again, so tell Mr. Mao. Make sure you take care of Lucy, Natsu. You know how she's been feeling. Natsu, I'm counting on you. In case you need us, break the little lacrima on the counter.

~Erza

I sighed. Why do I get all the hard work?

***

We walked out of the door and headed down the hall and the steps. Once we were downstairs, I grabbed an apple while Lucy had a banana.

"Hey Luce, I thought I should tell that Erza and them won't be at school today," I told Lucy.

"Why?"

"They didn't say."

Luce looked at my and smiled as we walked out of the hotel.

***

"Natsu! Quit foolin' around!" Lucy yelled as she chased me through the halls. "You're gonna have to catch me!" I called.

***

Lucy's P.O.V.

"This isn't funny, Natsu!"

I ran after him, catching the attention of nearby students. They didn't say anything, though, which surprised me.

Natsu's cries of victory died away as he went further and further down the hallway. I rested my hands on my knees and caught my breath.