introduction

MIDLIGHT Midlight kpop group formed by shinee company a new company. shinee entertainment was opened on May 05 2022. There first ever girl group was Midlight group. Midlight consist of 5 members but 1 by one member started leave the 1st former member consist of sxng,Matilda,Hyunjae,Jia,Mia. But Sxng had exam so that led her to leave the group on other hand Mia had to leave because she was trying to do sucide attems an also not telling her parents about the company she audition for so Matilda,Hyun jae and Jia were left in there group until Kiki audition an she got in few days after Snow auditioned an got in so Midlight again had 5 members in the group. Thats until matilda came out an explained she also did not tell her parents about the company she audition for so the shinee companys ceo had to kick her out of the group due to reasons she had few weeks when Matilda was kicked out Midlight group faced a rumor before debuting to a girl who calls herself kpop rumor. the mysterious girl had claimed that Hyun jae has been dating jihoon from treasure so Hyun jae had to come out an explain that she is lying while Kiki was defending Hyun jae but that led to kiki leaving the group cause of a serten curse to the unknown girl.Soon after kushi had audition and was in midlight group now Midlight group continued as a 4 member group. But the unknown girl keeps spreading rumor an hate towards the members of Midlight group that left the shinee company to shut down the company an the group.The company stated that Midlight group was going to come back with a 7 member in 2027 since the girls were to young to debut as Hyun-jae was 13 and Jia was 14.