𝐂𝐇.𝟑: 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒

𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐄́ 𝐀𝐙𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐇 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀 📍𝟐:𝟓𝟎 𝐏𝐌

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀 📍
𝟐:𝟓𝟎 𝐏𝐌

Janaé's shoes dragged loudly as she jogged through her home, rushing as usual.

It was almost time for her date with Dayvon and she was ready, but still had a few things to tend to in her spacious home.

She had just put on her outfit of a black halter top, a short black skirt, and a grey cardigan over top to finish it off. It was sexy, yet simple.

Her phone dinged, making her turn her attention from dusting her living room to it. She picked it up to see a message notification from Dayvon, making her smile and her heart swell.

𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐨𝐧😻
You ready, ma?
𝖱𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝖺𝗍 𝟤:𝟧𝟢 𝖯𝖬

𝐍𝐚𝐞 𝐍𝐚𝐞🖤
Yes, pookie. Lmk when you outside!
𝖱𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝖺𝗍 𝟤:𝟧𝟣 𝖯𝖬

𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐨𝐧😻
Ok, almost there pretty.
𝖱𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝖺𝗍 𝟤:𝟧𝟤 𝖯𝖬

She quickly gathered her purse and phone, plus her house keys that she threw somewhere in her purse, and sat down on her couch, trying to calm her racing nerves.

She'd told Moriah and Devyn about their upcoming date, and all their other previous encounters, and they were swooning.

They were happy Janaé was finally getting back into dating, since she'd let how her last relationship ended hold her back.

They did warn her to be careful though, considering how the day she'd met him he was at a restaurant with another woman.

And she definitely took that into account, she wasn't about to play around.

Just then, her doorbell rung and she jumped out of her skin. She thought she'd gotten rid of her nervousness, but it was apparent now more than ever that she was very wrong.

She got up and slowly walked to the door, looking through the peephole and seeing Dayvon standing there with a childish grin on his face.

She smiled warmly before unlocking and opening the door, her jaw dropping when she saw a large bouquet of red roses in his hands.

"Dayvon!" She whined while smiling wide, making his heart warm. "Wassup', ma." He husked while handing her the flowers and pulling her in by her waist into a tight hug.