Prologue

Long ago the Scarlet King who nearly destroyed Earth and Heaven until he was defeated by God thus he retreat to this dimension and been ruling it for thousands of years, having gained a cult of his own through, and is responsible for the rise of several hellish Queens.

It is known that, at some point, the Scarlet King's body and spirit became mostly separated entities. The spirit of the god became what the mortals would come to know as the Scarlet King, whereas the body would be known as the King in Red.

As the King in Red's cult started to wane and be replaced with a cult centered around the body, the King decided to punish his followers directly. He rained blood over their city and spread plagues after plagues. Against his tyranny, a group of three heroes rose up, whose names have been lost to history itself. The  battle lasted an entire generation, and one of the heroes died in the fight against him, but another hero helped defeat the King for good, with the other 2 remaining heroes still alive, struck him down with a hammer, allowing the Mad King to seal the King in Red away to the depths of the Earth.

And yet, at some unknown point in the past, what remained of his cult, who were still loyal to him, managed to dug up his body from the depths of the earth, and unleashed a series of incantations and blood rituals, allowing the body and the spirit of the Scarlet King to rejoin, but at the cost of the followers’ lives. And thus…the Scarlet King returned, to reign supreme in Hell once more.

Hell.

In a dimension called Hell there is an city called Abaddon which is where many demons live and sinners of Earth goes. However floating above the center is a castle where the ruler of Hell is in his throne room.

This is the Scarlet King who nearly destroyed Earth and Heaven until he was defeated by God thus he retreat to this dimension and been ruling it for thousands of years.

However sitting on the throne the Scarlet King look up at the roof with a frown.

Scarlet King: "So the Earthborn demons is becoming cocky thinking that their sins could escape them" he said standing up.

"Well it time to punish them. Children to me!" The Scarlet King said then thousands of hellish and demonic monsters appear.

Children: "Yes father" they said.

Scarlet King: "I will be gone for the next few years but I'll be checking in once in a while. However six of you will be coming with me to earth" he said surprising them.

Reptile: "who will be coming with you father?" The indestructible reptile said.

Scarlet King: "Lust, Pride, Wrath, Envy, Greed, and Gluttony" he said then the six children out of the seven deadly sin appear.

Sloth: "Let me guess I'm only staying because I'm lazy?" The last sin said.

Scarlet King: "Correct now then children make sure Hell is functioning like it was until my return" he said then both himself and the six of the sins vanish.

Earth.

Upon arrival the seven took humans appearances and they look around the area they're at.

Lust: "Ah Las Vegas. Home to lust and greed itself" she said smiling.

Greed: "So what should we do first father?" He said.

Scarlet King: "Go and kill demons, sinners, and monsters while I create us a place to stay" he said which the six sins nod before vanishing.

Once alone the Scarlet King then begin to focus his powers on creating a manor which didn't took long.

Thankfully no mortals can't see the manor due to the fact that it cover in magic.

"Mm not bad but let see how the inside" the Scarlet King said walking inside which look like it came from an gothic movie.

A few minutes later.

It wasn't long until the six sins return and they all enter the manor where they kneel before their father.

Lust: "These demons, sinners and monsters are a joke as they were fool to my charm" she said.

Greed: "Taking away their money was easy and now we are 500 thousands rich in the mortal world" he said.

Envy: "Causing some gangs to fight among themselves was easy" she said.

Glutton: "Taking away their resources wasn't difficult since they don't expect me" he said.

Wrath: "I broke some necks and slaughter a lot of monsters" he said.

Pride: "I done some research and apparently most of the world is got a lot of monsters and demons but apparently Tokyo got a lot of demons and monsters" he said.

Scarlet King: "Excellent work children. Now it seems that our next location is Tokyo itself. Prepared yourself children as these fuckers have no idea that they gonna suffer in hell" he said.