Ch 1

Tokyo.

It been a week since the Scarlet King arrival and currently he is at Tokyo park Shinjuku Gyoen.

He is enjoying the night sky when he see a scene which he growl as currently there is seven demons surrounding an woman who is almost naked and frozen but he see another woman who look like a slut.

Scarlet King: "Well I guess it time to make an appearance" he said then every light in the park went dark completely surprising the demons and the two ladies.

Suddenly one by one the demons is drag into the shadows and everyone heard crunching sounds then one of the light turn on.

Immediately the two ladies are completely shock as they see all seven demon is dead with bodies parts all around the park.

Oboro: "Who dare interfere with Oboro!" The woman who look like an slut yell trying to see who kill the demons.

Then appearing behind her is the Scarlet King who grab her by the neck then make her face him which she got frighten as she didn't sense him.

Scarlet King: "So you're nothing but a pawn to Black. Pathetic but you will send him this message: the Scarlet King is coming" he said grabbing her arm then rip it off which shock her then he throw her at a light pole.

Oboro: "You won't survive next time we meet Asagi!" She said yelling at the frozen woman then she use a smoke bomb to get away.

Once she is gone Scarlet King walk up to Asagi who close her eyes only to feel clothes on her which she open to see that her clothes is fix.

Scarlet King: "I hate how beautiful and sexy ladies like you were about to get defiled. So why don't we head to my manor and have dinner?" He said completely confusing her.

Asagi: "What? Wait why did you save me! You're a demon!" She said which Scarlet King chuckle.

Scarlet King: "I may look like a demon but I'm far worst however like I say I'm the Scarlet King and do you want dinner?" he said which Asagi stomach growl which she blush.

Asagi: "Fine but after dinner you explain why you save me" she said which Scarlet King chuckle then grab the ring on her finger.

Asagi eyes widen as she felt the ring being crushed into dust making her realize that this Scarlet King is unlike anything she encounter.

Thus the two walk into the forest where she see nothing until a manor suddenly come out of the ground completely surprising her.

Asagi: "How powerful are you" she said which Scarlet King chuckle then open the door.

Scarlet King: "I'm powerful enough to make Black cower before me" he said surprising her as she walk inside with him following.

At Nomad headquarters.

Upon entering Black office Oboro flinched as she see Black look at her.

Black: "I suppose your plan failed due to the fact of your missing arm" he said.

Oboro: "Everything was going to plan! But it wasn't my fault!" She said.

Then entering the room is another woman who is call Ingrid.

Ingrid: "Excuses, excuses. Black want results not excuses" she said

Black: "So explain what happened and it better be a good reason" he said which Oboro flinched.

Oboro: "It was this androgynous red humanoid demon with an obscured face and two massive horns! He even had a flaming floating crown!" She said which peak the two attention as they recognized the description.