! Keep Him Calm !

Warnings: descriptions of body horror-esc things

Also, I haven't written in a hot minute, so I might be a bit rusty 😅

Introducing, my silly little Werewolfsui AU!!

((Not proofread))

~~~

It was another night in the walls of Green Dolphin Street Prison, all prisoners had returned to their cells, the doors locking behind them. As the full moon rose outside the prison walls, a pained groan escaped one of the most intimidating men there, his lips drawn back in a scowl as he held his head in his hands.

Narciso Anasui wasn't one to normally show pain or discomfort, but tonight was different. In the dimly lit cell he sat, hunched over on the edge of the bottom bunk, his fellow inmate, Weather Report, by his side. Tonight would be hard for both of them, especially due to the fact that Anasui wasn't human, but a werewolf.

The first time it happened in the prison, multiple inmates were killed, Anasui somehow not getting found out for his Lycanthropy, nor blamed for the incident. It was a miracle that he found someone to help him through those full moon nights, when he couldn't control himself and often lost himself to the beast.

Weather had become his caretaker on these nights, somehow managing to keep him calm enough to stay with him in the cell, eventually bringing him to Emporio's ghost room, the latter normally having found elsewhere to sleep.

It was about time to bring Anasui into the ghost room, his muscles tense, and eyes shut tight as the beginning stages of his transformation overtook him. Once Weather was sure Emporio was safe, he helped Anasui to stand, guiding him gently towards the crack in the wall, bringing them into pure privacy.

Anasui obviously was in great discomfort, his hands gripping at his face and teeth bared in a pained grimace. It wouldn't be much longer until the most painful parts of the transformation took hold. Weather remained a silent comfort, keeping a gentle hand on the smaller male's shoulder, letting him know he was there. It honestly felt odd to comfort Anasui like this, but it was needed in the moment, his friend was in pain.

Eventually, Anasui's entire body tenses, another low, pained, groan escaping him as the transformation finally takes hold. It seems an eternity as his body contorts, bones cracking and reforming, limbs lengthening, muscles bulging, and his voice deepening as he nearly screams in pure agony. Fur quickly covered his body as he transformed, his clothes ripping and tearing as he grew larger, a tail sprouting from the base of his back, and his face lengthening into the muzzle of a canine.

When the transformation was finally complete, where Anasui once stood was now a massive and intimidating werewolf, his dark gray fur shimmering in the artificial lighting. He lets out a growled huff, about to turn around when Weather speaks up, causing him to freeze.

"Anasui...?"

The werewolf nearly begins to growl, his lips peeling back in a silent snarl until he caught a whiff of Weather's scent, his entire demeanor immediately relaxing. As if he were a house pet, Werewolfsui gets on all fours, sitting down beside Weather's feet, his tail wagging slightly as he rests his head in the other's lap.

Maybe tonight wouldn't be so bad after all, as long as the werewolf seemed content with the simple affections from his friend.