A Passing Glance

Whitewashed walls, the steady beep of a heart monitor. Tsukiyomi Ikuto was reminded with every breath that he hated hospitals, however the reason why was unclear, was it possibly from a past experience? He couldn't remember.

His name, he knew that much but the possibility of anything more was next to impossible as he racked his brain for answers.

Why was he here and what had happened to make him so impaired. A confused gaze was constantly appearing in his sapphire orbs as they fluttered between sleep and wakefulness. Something was missing. Someone was missing. Someone important but try as he might the answers could not be found within his own lost memories.

It was infuriating, to not be able to remember, to have the nurses unable to tell who he was nor communicate any sort of reassurance. He was alone in an incomprehensible state of confusion. With only an ID to guide him. Something bad must have happened, Ikuto knew he wanted to forget something but was desperately curious as to what it was.

It was a name. What kind of name? And to whom did it belong to? 

He punched the wall with an audible "fuck." 

Several nurses rushed in with a syringe as he thrashed around screaming for them to get their hands off of him. Because he wasn't about to let them knock him out, Dammit, he wasn't some animal. He wanted to see their blurry face, just out of reach.

No matter what they said he needed toknow a nd he needed to know now.

"Don't fucking TOUCH ME!" A sharp pain, he felt metal in his arm. Blood was the only taste. He opened his mouth to scream but no words came out as eyelids began to grow heavy. Thick lashes closed and met darkness, a thousand dancing nightmares yet none of them familiar. However they all had a similar meaning.

"Please." He mumbled half conscious. "Let me see them." Tsukiyomi Ikuto was out like a dying ember. 

:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:

Her eyes opened in shock. Dripping she sat up in bed as a nearly bare glass of water was held over her head. 

Tsukiyomi Utau tossed the blue plastic cup on the bed. "Get up. I'm taking you somewhere. Amu blinked her eyes sleepily. "......he hell ...."

"No time, we need to go NOW." It was urgent.

She could only wonder as she slipped into her oversized clothes what was in store today.