2.

sorry if any character is ooc!

꒰  TWO  ꒱

꒰  TWO  ꒱

'I didn't know Yokohama was this far away

'I didn't know Yokohama was this far away. just how good are these ice pops?' You thought swinging your legs back and forth on the subways musty seat. You had been sitting on the subway for at least 20 minutes and the sun was starting to set. 'I hope Stephen doesn't worry too much about me, last time I was out this late I ended up getting found in Peru..' Feeling the subway halt, you got up and shuffled out of the cart, looking around for a map to see where you should exit at.

'uhuh ok yeah.. I don't know where I'm going.. well I'll just go in a random direction and hope for the best I mean what could go wrong?' You thought looking for a random exit, finding one you walked up the stairs to an unknown area.

· · ───── ·𖥸· ───── · ·

Everything had in fact gone wrong; you ended up wandering around aimlessly, not knowing where you even were. What you didn't realize is that you had walked into a bad part of the city. 'Now that I think about it, Kim and Knives never told me which convenience store the ice pops even were.' Stopping dead in your tracks, you started to have an actual idea.

'Maybe I should ask someone.' Scanning around for someone who looked remotely trustworthy, you picked possibly the most trustworthy fella on planet Earth. A relatively tall boy with a long scar going from across the top of his head to his left eye, walking up to him, you tapped his shoulder.

"What do you want?" The guy asked, turning to look at you, his expression stern. "Oh, yeah, I was wondering if you knew the directions to the convenience store with the really good ice pops." You explained, "The what? Can you be more specific? There's literally like 10,000 convenience stores in Yokohama."

Lifting up your flip phone, You showed the boy your messages between you and Kim, as if that would clear anything up. Giving you an 'are you serious right now' look, the guy scratched his head, his eye twitching slightly. "I'm sorry, but I don't think I can help you." He responded. "Oh, okay," you responded, feeling kind of awkward due to your own stupidity.

"My name is... give me a second." Lifting up your hand, there was writing printed on it saying 'Y/N', the guys eyes trailing down to also look at your hand. "Y/N, right, my name is Y/N, by the way." Sticking out your hand for him to shake. 'What?' he thought, too confused to even get defensive about you randomly approaching him and asking for directions to some unknown convenience store. 'Is this girl high or something?' Awkwardly reaching out his hand, he grabbed yours in a really painfully long handshake. "I'm Kaku-"

"Kakucho." Turning towards the unknown voice, you noticed a guy with white hair and purple eyes approaching you and Kakucho with a small smile. When he noticed you, he stopped dead in his tracks, his smile dropping. "Who are you?" He asked, walking closer to you, eyes boring into yours.

You may be an idiot, but you could definitely tell he was dangerous. "UH, Y/N, PLEASURE TO MEET YOU!" You robotically yelled out, making the white-haired guy back up a bit due to your loud voice. Taking that as an opportunity, you backed up a little, only to accidentally ram into Kakucho. Regaining his composure "Hm, why are you talking to Kakucho?" a small smile returned to his face.

"Ice pops." "What?" "My friends told me there were really good ice pops in this one convenience store." You took a breath in before continuing. "But I don't know where it even is, and I'm lost." Caught off guard, Izana blinked a little bit before smiling a little wider, which gave you the chills. "I know that place; it's 3 blocks down and then a right." Izana said, pointing in the general direction of where the convenience store was. "Thanks bro." You paused before continuing.

"Well, I gotta go now, goodbye." After you finished your sentence, you literally hightailed it the heck out of there. Watching you leave, Izana stood there motionless.

· · ───── ·𖥸· ───── · ·

The sun had set when you finally arrived at the convenience store; albeit out of breath but still there. "HOORAY Y/N MADE IT!" Knives shouted jumping up and down before giving you a hug "Finally!! we thought you ended up in Peru again." Kim said poking your forehead. Grabbing your hand Knives lead you inside the convenience store.

Dashing to the ice pop area you, Kim, and Knives picked out a bunch of ice pops they thought looked tasty (which was nearly all of them) speed walking to the register you guys paid for the frozen treats curtsey of Kim who paid for it all. You soon found a random ledge to sit on. You guys the sat down and opened up the ice pops, talking together while you ate. You finished the first one quickly so you grabbed another, but this time you did something unacceptable...

Opening up another ice pop, you decided to take a large bite out of yours, causing Knives and Kim's faces to shift into one of horror. "Y-Y/N did you just bite into your ice pop..?" Knives stuttered scooting away from her out of fear. "Yeah I like to feel the cold on my teeth. It reminds me of biting metal." You responded taking another bite of your ice pop.

"I'm just going to pretend like you did not just say that, because what the hell." Kim said trying oh so hard not to facepalm. "Let's just finish our ice pops its starting to get late.." You guys quickly downed the 24 ice pops Kim bought, before throwing the sticks into the trash. Then you guys started to make your way back to the subway station unknowingly passing the two familiar faces from earlier.

 Then you guys started to make your way back to the subway station unknowingly passing the two familiar faces from earlier

1,030 words

sorry for a shorter chapter im way too tired rn to write a little more - mae