Ch 8 - What are they hiding?

-Leonardo-

I didn't understand why Matteo is dragging us to this race.

I knew he liked them, I'm just not sure what it has to do with us.

When we got to the place my face rang with disgust as I saw girls wearing nothing and drunk men basically dry fucking them.

"What the fuck are we doing here" Alesso said, with the same look I had.

"You'll see calm your tits!" He said rolling his eyes as we parked ourselves right next to the starting line. I looked over to Dante who seemed to not care at all. He was looking at his phone paying not attention to the men and women all around him.

I lifted my head when the announcer started to call out the names of the racers.

"Here she comes.." I heard Matteo murmur.

Who? Who is he talking about. This kid is so fucking stupid.

I followed his eyes to the figure he was looking at, I felt myself and my other brothers tense. Except for Matteo, this fucker already knew. Standing right in front of us, walking with her head held high was our sister. She acted like she owned the place. She wasn't who I had met, she was different. Powerful, you could almost feel it radiating off of her.

She felt our gaze and locked eyes with us each, she smirked as she did. Then she locked eyes with Matteo, who winked at her. She winked back as she got into a car that gave the same powerful radiation as her.

She pulled up the starting line which happened to be right next to us. She didn't even spare us a glance as she kept her eyes in front of her. I heard the racer to the right of her catcall her, but she just smirked. When the race started she flew off. Flicking the other jack ass racers off as she sped by.

She had power, and fuck did she know it. She enjoyed fucking with them. She enjoyed breaking them down, and man she was fucking good at it too.

I watched as she won it as soon as she started it. She got the cash prize and split it with someone before she began to walk away. We followed after her but she looked over at us, winked and disappeared.

We called out for her, making sure to use her alias, 'speed queen' but she had left, making us look like fools.

-Dante-

As we drove home all I could think about was how different she was. She had this power that she held, and she used it. She would be good in the mafia.

When we pulled in I went straight to her room, she was half asleep. I walked in and whispered something to her before kissing her on the forehead and leaving. She was to tired to see who it was, I didn't want her to know it was me.

I went to my room and laid down on my bed, thinking of all the fun we would have with time to come. I fell asleep to those thoughts.

-Aurora-

I woke up at 4 in the morning, due to a nightmare. I have them periodically. I hugged my knees close to my chest to slow my breathing down. I was drenched in sweat so I decided to take a nice shower.

I let the cold water drip down my body, while I cleaned my hair. I took care of my wounds, making sure to clean them. The infected one wasn't looking much better. I was nervous I was going to get worse if I didn't see a doctor.

I got out of my long shower and changed into comfy but cute clothes, then went to my bed to play some games on my phone till it was a decent time to 'get up'.

Eventually it was 7:00 so I got up, fixed my outfit and walked out to the kitchen, where my entire family, except Lorenzo and Marcus, were. They must like to sleep.