Two mates PT 3

Warning ⚠️🔞 This chapter contains mature content if you are uncomfortable then please leave this chapter

Warning ⚠️🔞 This chapter contains mature content if you are uncomfortable then please leave this chapter.. thank you

🐨🌕😴🌞🍡🍓🐰

Wolves howl is echoing in dark forest.... Today is red moon day , all wolves are on heat....

Yn is laying in tent...her body is burning because of heat... Although she is human but now she is  mate of two wolves...and she is connected with them...so red moon is effecting her too..... Taehyung mother looked towards yn....

TM -where is taehyung??

Jimin- alpha locked himself in cave..

TM - why??

Jimin- alpha said, he don't want human mate... He will not accept her....

TM - why he is so stubborn???

.
.
.
.
.

Tae- i will not!!!

Tae- i will not!!!

Tae's wolf - she is our mate.... You have to accept her.

Tae-nooo!!!

Tae's wolf - look at your condition...is your ego more important for you?!!!!

Tae- it's not ego.... it's my royalty.... I'm royal alpha and i will not accept any weak human girl as my mate... never ever!!

Tae's wolf - but if you accept her as mate... you can bring jungkook down..

Tae-what do you mean??

Tae's wolf - did you remember that day he insulted you because of his human mate... He said he has mate now and soon he will give heir to his pack.... He mocked you because you don't have mate... But you don't...

Then tae smirked...

Tae- you are right.... I will make her my luna.... she will give birth to my heirs ... And then i will mock jk....

Tae's wolf - and today is red moon day...if you mate with her then she will give birth to powerful heir..your heir.....

Tae break the chains and turned into wolf and run towards his tent ....