Chapter 1 nightmares

As James breathes heavily but saw Juliet sleeping beside him.  he was so confused because he didn't understand she was dead wasn't she ? Was this another dream he wasn't sure but he was in a house with her they had to still be on the island right , wrong they were both off the island . In LA so they both were alive and well . James just lays beside her running his fingers through her blonde hair just praying this wasn't a dream. Soon he saw her wake up "hey " she whispers in a calm voice seeing him breathing heavily putting her hand on his chest "shhh it's okay it was just a nightmare again James " she tells him laying her head on his chest "I'm here , I'm right here we are both safe now " she tells him listening to his heart beat then feels him kisses her head as tears fall down his face .

Juliet's P.O.V

Juliet's eyes open when she feels a hand playing with her hair she saw James just looking at her. She also saw him breathing heavily she knew he had another nightmare about that day , the day that changed everything for them . The day that she almost died and the day they lost their child . Of course it was no one's fault not at all . She lays her head on James chest "shhh it's okay I'm here ,I'm right here we are both safe now " she says and then looks up at him after she felt him kisses her head . "Why don't we go see go see Rachel and my nephew I feel like we could use a vacation " she asks her fiancee.

James P.O.V

James looks at her listening to Juliet "a vacation blondie I mean I could use one " he says laughing a little but in his head all he thought was something wasn't right . He saw her die he held her as she died in his arms . This had to be a dream or a nightmare whatever it was,  it wasn't right as he kissed her head again "yeah my love why don't you do that book a flight or something " he tells her then gets out of her arms rubbing his face a little slowly making his way to the bathroom James then looks into the mirror "what the hell is going on " he whispers to himself turning on the water . But just looks in the mirror for a few moments.

"James do you want some coffee honey " Juliet calls from the kitchen James snapped out of his thoughts "yeah of course blondie I would love some " he calls back as he turns off the water he then walks to the kitchen wrapping his arms around her waist kisses her neck softly hiding his face into her neck , taking in the sense of her perfume "umm you smell so good blondie " he says to her . Juliet giggles a little "I love you so much James we are going to be okay I promise you that " she says as she runs her fingers through his long blond hair "I promise you we are going to be okay my love " she whispers .  As the coffee was brewing.