soooooooooo

a/n OK guys, I just got this idea. I know I have not been active on my matt Sturniolo images book in a hot minute, but I. will. I promise I actually have a really good image coming out soon, but I just. got this new idea that I think is going to be great, wonderful, amazing and because I know you guys love Sturniolo sister, but some of you guys might want. a Chris fan fiction and Nick fan fiction. I do already have a matte one, but Matt will be included in this new story. I'm going to do Nate's sister. I know that's kind of crazy, but I was reading a story, and you can find them. story that I was reading. If you go to the list that is name Chris and it was an image book and it said Nate's sister, I will find the writer and tag the writer I can give them credit. But I just really loved reading it for some reason. So, I'm going to make one that is nates sister. and I'm really excited because I love writing these books even though I update really slow. So also, I am going to spam this weekend probably Friday on Matt Sturniolo images and this book and I'm going to come out with a couple new chapters on Nate Sister but because I think that those are gonna come to my brain really easily also. just keep updated for the book because I cannot promise you when the book is gonna come out. I just can promise you that the book's going to come out OK bye. Love you guys make sure that you eat your love if you need anyone to talk to me. let me know. dM me on here and I can give you, my Instagram. I love you. Make sure you tell your friends you love them. Make sure you feel loved and yeah.