1

I just wanted to say before we begin this is my first story so please don't judge to hard, but im open for constructive criticism, thank you. 

Izuku pov

When I wake up I almost fall out of bed but, before I do I grab onto my bed post, 'that was a close one' I think, I get out of bed and walk over to my dresser looking for my new school uniform. Two weeks ago my mom got a new job in the city so we had to move there, I have gone to a small local school all my life the type where you will be with the same people form kindergarten to grade twelve, I really wished I could have just keep going to my old school, but my mom thought it would be a good idea to get out more and she said it would be to much money to take the city bus each morning to get there, so she enrolled me into the new school, U.A , I was excited at first, but now im getting second thoughts, what if none of the kids there liked me? What if they thought I was weird? I tried to push the thoughts down so I wouldn't get to nervous, but I kinda failed, still I put on my best smile and finally found my new uniform. I put it on and ran down stairs, "Well hello izu." My mother Inko Midoriya, "Hi mom." Was all I said before hugging her, "I love you izu" she said before letting go. I grabbed a apple on my way out yelled bye before running out the door, it was almost eight twenty and school started at eight thirty.

 I made it to the schools front doors when the bell rang, shoot I was going to be late, I opened the front doors and sprinted to my class. Well I was running I wasn't looking were I was going and accidentally knocked into someone. I looked op to apologize, I was met with a short brunette, "Are you new here, I haven't seen you around here before." She said, "Oh yes actually, I just transferred here today." I said happy that she was nice so far, "Oh that's so cool, do you know witch class your in?." She said looking at me with her brown eyes, "Oh im in class 1A how bout you?." I said, "Omg im in the same class as you, oh im Ochaco Bakugo by the way." Ochaco said, " Im so happy to have you in my class, my names Izuku Midoriya." I said. Right then the second warning bell rang, we both looked at each other then started to run to class. Ochaco went in first, and I waited for my new teacher to call my name so I could introduce myself to the class. I hear my name be called and I come in, I can fell the nervousness crawling back in as I saw all there faces, "H-hello im Izuku Midoriya im s-seventeen, I hope we can all be f-friends someday." I say, I then run to my seat and sit down.

OK, this is the end of chapter one, sorry that its short ill try to make the next one longer. I hope you liked it.

Word count :555