2

Hello! I would just like to say sorry for not updating this story for so long, I just couldn't get into my account😅 THANK YOU EVERYONE THAT READ THE FIRST CHAPTER! love you all! Also just wanted to add that if you wanted you should totally go check me out on Tic Tok, my user name over there Elffemillo!

Izuku pov

When I sit in my seat, I interlay cringe thinking about how I just stuttered, 'They're all going to think I'm some kind of crybaby now, dammit' I think, I really wanted to make a good impression on my first day of class. I looked at my desk, it has a bunch of little doodles on it, one is a flower, another one is a smile, then there's, I stapple part of a high school desk, a poorly drawn dick. I look up when the teacher starts talking about something, he's talking about what we will be doing today, it's kind of boring so I look at my new classmates, there's one with bright yellow hair with a black lightning bolt in it, behind him sits a boy with red spiky hair. Looking around a bit more I see the girl I met in the hallway; Ochaco I think her name was. She looks up from the teacher and sees me looking at her, she smiles at me and does a little wave, I do a little wave back, then she looks into her bag and pulls out some paper and rips a bit off, putting the rest in her bag, she wrights something thing on it and silently throws it at me. I ketch the piece of paper and unfold it, it says, 'Hey Izuku do you want to sit together for lunch?' After I read that I think for a moment then do a thumbs up at her, she nods and does a thumbs up too.

Just as our teacher was finishing up what he was talking about the lunch bell rung, I was so happy because I had barely had anything for breakfast, one apple was NOT enough food for the morning. Must of the people started to stand up and get their stuff so I stood up too, as I did that Ochaco stood up and walked up to me, I said, "Hello Ochaco!" when she got to me and then she started talking, "Hey Izuku! you still want to eat lunch with me, right?" "Of course! I wouldn't have anyone else to sit with if I didn't, also you just seem fun to talk with." I say scratching the back of my neck, "you seem fun to talk to too, Izuku! So lets get to the lunch room, we wouldn't want to let my friends wait to long." Ochaco said, "Oh wait were sitting with your friends too Ochaco" I say a bit nevus to meet new people." I say, "Oh right I forgot to tell you we were, you're ok with that, right?" she says wearing a face that reads, 'sorry I forgot'. "Oh yeah, it's fine." I say waving my hand in the air, right then the teacher, Mr. Aizawa as I had found out in class, cleared his throat and looked at us, " You too better get to lunch, I'm having a nap." He spoke. I looked at Ochaco to see if she knew if he was serous, and she just nodded, confirming it to me that he was serous, so we left right then and there not wanting to disturb him anymore.

When we got to the hallway it was crowded, like, VERY crowded. This school was so much different than my old school, in my old school it would be common to see 5 people in a hallway, maybe 10 if it was lunch time. Ochaco garbed my wrist and started pulling me through the crowd, it seemed that she was experienced in walking through these types of hallways. After a minute of walk me and Ochaco made it to the lunchroom and let me say, IT WAS MASSIVE! She leaded me to the lunch line that was like 20 feet long, so knowing it would take long to get to the front we started talking, "hey Ochaco how long have you gone to this school?" I asked as I looked at the multitude of seating in the lunchroom, "Well I transferred here when I was 15 after I my family moved from a couple towns over." she said as she presumably looked around for where the rest of her friends were sitting. "Ohhh so you have been here for a long time then." I say, "Yeah, I never really thought about it like that though, because sum of the kids here have been here since they started high school and are now in grade 12." She says, "Wow that's pretty cool." As I say that I notice that we are now at the front of the line. Ochaco gets some soup with some bread on the side, it comes to my turn and I just get the same thing as Ochaco because I can smell it from here and it smells heavenly. After we were done Ochaco lead me to her friends, there was one that had blue hair and glasses, another one had half of his head red and the other half white, he also had a scare over one of his eyes, the last one reminded me of a frog, she had long green hair. When we got to them Ochaco started introducing me to her friends one by one, "Iida, Shoto, Tsu, this is Izuku." Ochaco said, "Nice to formally meet you." Iida said as he stood up and put out his hand for me to shake, as I shook his hand I felt like if you tried hard enough he could pick me up just like this. "Hello Izuku" Tsu said with a frogy smile, Shoto just hi and then nothing else, Ochoco said he's just like that. Me and Ochaco sat down at the table and started to eat, and as I predicted the food was AMAZING!

Ok guys this is the end of chapter 2, I tried to do a bit more then last time, I hope it was good! Love y'all!

Word count: 1048