💫chepter 30💫

Athour pov

Yn sit along with taehyung. She hugged him resting on his chest.

Yn : *signs* the thing is my marriage was arrange by mom and dad. He was dad's business patner. Dad found him good men for me and talk to me. I was Okey thinking he is good if not dad don't tell me to marry him. We got married in starting 5 months everything was good but after that h-he start to abuse me physically and mentally. One night he come drunk and r-rap me whole night *sob* after that he continue to abuse me and rap me. One day I found out I am pregnant. But he did not care. I give birth to amyara. Amyra was 3 years old he become abusing towards her. I decide to take action against him for my daughter and I did. In mid night I run away from there to my family. I filled case against him for rapping me abuse me and my daughter. I got my daughter's custody but sometimes it scared me what if he come and snatch my daughter.

Yn start to cry. Taehyung hugged her tightly. Soon she fall sleep in his arms. He put her on bed and went outside and saw his whole family standing there with teary eyes.

Mrskim : I nevere know she gone through this
Mrkim : take care of her son she need you.
Tae : but what are you all doing hear.
Jisoo : we come to meet her but door was silently open so we heard it.
Tae : It's OK but don't talk about this infront of her.

They nodded and left.

Tae : I will find him and give him most painful death.

Taehyung wisper greeting his teeth.

SOMEWHERE

A men is sitting and his lags are on table whistling.

?? : my rani you hurt me so I have to do something to erase the pain right. *whistling*

A women enter and sit on his lap warping her arms around his neck and spoke

Women : what I have to do daddy *seductively*
Men : you have to go there and get her hea
Women : sure...but what about your promise that you will do 7 rounds with me *seductively*

He smirk and pick her up taking her to room.

Imagine now ok

Byy

Don't forget to vote and comments ✨️ 😊☺️

☆☆To be continued ☆☆

.