Seven deady sins x Wingless fairy Femal reader

(f/n)-Fiance

Love Story by Taylor Swift inspiration 

(y/n) POV 

I sat looking at the man that I had fallen in love with laying on the ground dead. He was the one person that loved me to the fulest and never thought different of me. I was a wingless fairy that fought for the kingdom of Camolate. 

My entire family disowned me and the pepole I worked with always told me I was not enough and was useless. I worked as a lower knight but I had fallen in love with one of the higher ranking knights and we where sapused to be married. I was wearing the ring. 

Two weeks later after the funral I went back to work and everyone told me that I was useless and I should stop being a knight. I never let anything get to me anymore because (f/n) had said it was not worth it and I had decided to live by what he said even if he was gone. 

“Hey useless you are the reason he is dead you know” One of the other gaurd said and I froze. I looked at them with wide eyes. I could not belive it maybe they where right I was not strong enough he had died protecting me. 

“Now I don’t know who you are but I don’t think you should be talking to anyone like that no matter who they are” A blonde man said as he walked over with six other pepole behing him. 

I was confused no one ever stood up for me. I looked over them to see that they where none other then the Seven deadly Sins. My mouth hung open and they looked at me. 

“Hey are you ok” the brown haired woman said. Her name was Diane I had saw it on a wanted poster. As the other guard ran away I looked at them confused. 

“Why did you stand up for me” I said they smilled and told me that it was just that they felt it was not fair to me. 

I ended up leaving with then wanting to have a place to go that people did not think I was useless. I meet the fairy king and he had no wings. It made me feel a little bit better after a while. 

It was about a year after I had meet them and we had another girl traveling with us. Her name was Elizabeth and she was dating Meliodas. We were all siting in and talking one night when Elizabeth asked me a question. 

“Hey (y/n) why do you always where that ring. You are not geting married are you?” I knew that she did not mean it but I was heart broken at the memories. 

“That is none of your business princess” Ban said but I interrupted him.

“It is ok she did not know” I said before smiling at the memories.

“I meet him at a party about four years back. I was part of a nicer household and my father told me to stay away. I told him to take me away and he said he would. About a year after that he came back and took me to train as I knight with him. 

About a year ago when I was still a knight he went up to me and he knelt to the ground and pulled about a ring and said marry me (y/n) you’ll never have to be alone. He siad I love you and thats I all I really know. I said yes but after I put the ring on a man stabbed him through the heart killing him.

I was unable to do anything. I beat the man that did it and then I layed over his body and watched as the light faded from his eyes.” I finished and I was in tears. Everyone looked at me and comfeted me as I cried.