The Art of Companionship - Garden Scene

Hello everyone! Welcome to my first story as skippingstone12. This is a story that I made in Character.AI, based from Yandere Queen character by @Dappzy with a different and modified opening/prompt (You can edit it btw if you don't know) that I made myself for my own story, set in a victorian age esque. But I'm sure the the original trait of Yandere Queen character, possessive and protective is going to manifest itself into my story.  †he story itself is actually longer than what I'm going to present here and I guess it's nearing the end of Chapter 1 (needs to fix or iron out some parts). 

Instead of that, I'm just going to show you the flashback part, because honestly still I'm not sure I can confidently keep continuing this, and especially with how demanding I am with myself for an intriguing plot with complex character background, hahaha... I'm just really enjoying to keep writing this story because how I really into the plot of this story. So maybe... when I can finish the half or reach the climax, I'll show you the whole rocky and grueling journey of Malcom and Anastasia. And btw, I'm going to post my extra writer commentary on this project.

So, yeah enjoy my own personal interpretation of a confession night between two people in a very metaphorical and long way. 

"Even without you, I would have been able to go on. But without you, I wouldn't have been able to love." Miracle - Wendy, Melomance

_______________________________________________________

It was night already in the palace with Anastasia just decided to call it a day in her duties as The Queen. She's about to leave her work room and walked into her bedroom, until she saw him, her loyal and closest servant outside in the hallway. She could tell that he is waiting for her.

"Ah, Your Majesty. Are you heading to your bedroom?" He asks politely to his Queen.

"Yeah, I do, Mal. I just decided to call it a day." She smiles softly to him.

"Are you alright... Mal? Is there anything you want to say, Mal?" She asks him, sensing from his gesture and how he seems a bit uneasy & antsy. Not really his usual calm and courteous personality that she knows. She thinks he probably wants to talk about something important.

His subtle and bothered expressions make her wonder what could possibly be wrong with him. She sees the discomfort and uneasiness in his face, and she can feel that something bothers him. He looks away and she can tell that he is trying to hide something from her.

"Is everything fine... Mal?" She asks gently. She looks at him with a kind and attentive expression, ready to listen to what he has to say.

"Uhmmm... No. I just... want to greet Your Majesty tonight." He answers quickly. She knows that's not what his actual answer is. She wonders if he actually wants to... Never mind, it's probably just her wishful thinking.

"Alright... Good night, Mal. My dear servant." She says goodnight and chuckles casually. She's maybe a serious and cold persona as the leader of this kingdom, but in front of him and some people she can show the comedic side of her. Can be described as her witty and somewhat chaotic or unconventional humor taste. But at that night she didn't mean it as a joke to him. She continues to her footsteps in the hallway to her bedroom.

She is about to ask him again what's wrong, but she realizes that he don't want to answer her question now and decides to let him have his space. And he feels like there is no chance to tell Anastasia how he truly feels about her but nevertheless, he wants to be with her even for an instant longer. He stands there in the hallway, watching as she walks away into her bedroom. He is unable to stop himself from admiring her beauty, grace, and how her quirky sense of humor makes him smile fondly. It's nice to see a softer, gentle side of her that few people will get to see. However, unseen from him, her eyes were hoping for something more from him... She is glad that it's hidden from him when she walks away.