The arrival of L.B.D and her... Son?

3RD POV:

MK and the Monkey King a.k.a Sun Wukong, was training in Flower Fruit Mountain, MK almost fell back back quickly got up then he swings the staff to hit Monkey King but got blocked, MK jumped back and grinned "You call this a training session?" MK swings his staff again and blocked the Monkey Kings attack causing Wukong to stand on one leg on top of MK holding the staff "I've barely broken a sweat!"

The boy said his sweat dropping while grinning, Wukong smirked and cocked a brow "A battle is no place to be arrogant gotta stay humble" Wukong said jumping high up in the air backwards and landing on his feet but MK got up quick and tries to hit Wukong but failed causing the floor to break "Says you!" He says hitting many times as Wukong slightly stumbles back at the edge, he looks back and looks at MK with a slight frown. MK smirked and raises his staff ready to FINALLY hit him "Ha! Who's gotta be humble now?" MK yelled and was about to swing his staff, but Wukong grinned and jumps towards MK, then he kicks the staff and smirked at MK "Still you"

MK flies back making the staff swing towards the rock slide, making a few big rocks fall down "Oh boy..." MK said as he tries to dodge the rocks but hits him immediately, Wukong fell back but got caught by his cloud, he flies towards the edge and landed "Okay! Class commencing" His tail stands up(?) and reaches towards MK's leg, he gets him out of the boulders and places him down "How'd I win?" Wukong asks while raising a brow.

MK rubs under his chin and answers "Uh... You burried me under a rock slide?"

"Yes! Butttt!!! Why were you standing in the way of a rock slide?"

He says giving his student a smug smirk, MK's eyes twitched and swings his arms rapidly "Cuz you put me there!-" He angerly says but got cut off by Wukong who puts his hand on his head and messing up his hair "No no no no! I got you where I wanted you by putting myself to where you wanted me!" Wukong says letting go of MK's head and stepping back while raising one finger "It's called... Misdirection" He explained while he covers his mouth and forehead but his eyes making him look mysterious. MK fixed his hair and puts his hands on his hip "Eh... Seems like a shady lesson" Wukong then stands up straight and looking at MK with a frown "Too soon buddy" He says crossing his arms, MK groaned and falls flat on his back "Ah! I'm never gonna be as good as you!"

Wukong walks over to MK and looks down at him with his never ending grin "Psh- not with that attitude! Class dismissed!" He stated straightening his back, MK stood up and smiled "Yes! I better hit it! I was suppose to be meeting the others for the-" Suddenly a yellow pillow got thrown straight across MK's face causing his last sentence a muffled yell and falling on his back again, he stands up and grabs the pillow on his face "Hey!" MK pouted and looks over to Monkey King with a bunch of pillows, snacks, and lights appearing out of no where. MK stared in awe while walking towards his mentor "How long have you been preparing this?" He asked but got ignored, Wukong looks behind him and smiled while pointing at the sunset "Come on, it's New Year's bud let's watch some fire works" He exclaimed causing MK to blink 5× and snaps out, he scratches the back of his neck "Oh uh, love to! But I really should get to- my friends..-" He stopped and looked at his mentor, Wukong looked at him but looks away to the sunset while smiling at it.

MK inhaled then exhaled and smiled, he walks behind the monkey King and sits beside him near the edge.

"Sure"

🅃🄸🄼🄴 🅂🄺🄸🄿 🅃🄾 🅃🄷🄴 🅂🄴🅆🄴🅁 🅂🄲🄴🄽🄴

There stood the Spider Queen who looked very annoyed, and a man with a mustache sitting down and typing random things, Spider queen stomped her spider sharp leg and grits her teeth "Yeah, keep laughin' oh just wait till you see what I've got cookin' then you'll have somethin' to celebrate!" She angerly said, she looked over to her fists and opened it revealing a strand of MK's hair