1// A new beginning

Elena~

My long brown hair goes crazy in the wind as I roll down my window while driving down the street to our destination. I am finally able to get out of our blue mini van to be welcomed by this medium sized house. My father was relocated for his job to Canada. It wasn't much different from America but it was still a change. I helped my mother with carrying in boxes while my father was one the phone with his boss. I ran quickly to open the door for my mother since she was carrying two boxes. "Thank you darling," she said then placing them on the granite countertop.

Change is good I thought to myself as I made my way up to my lavender colored room. I place a box in the middle of my new room and started placing things where I thought would make my room more unique. "Elena come down stairs I have something to give you" my mother announces from downstairs. "Coming" I reply.

Today is August 19th, school starts the 24th which means only ten days to prepare for the new beginning at a new school. It's my junior year of high school, some people think it's weird that I'm going to a new school in a new country in the middle of high school but I don't mind. I'm usually a nobody, besides my little friend group, no one will notice me anyways. The last thing in my box was a picture of my best friends and I from the last day of school, I can't believe I'm actually here in a different country without my best friends. Hopefully with time to come I find the right friend group.

Hii everyone, I am Tori! this is the first fanfiction I am writing. I have to apologize that I was all over the place in this first chapter but it's only the beginning. But I hope you guys will end up enjoying this as the story continues. I guess that is all for now though.