The date

Elena's pov

It was the day after the ball and I had an amazing time with Nate. Bonnie was talking to me about how much she enjoyed spending the night with Michael. She couldn't stop smiling which was really adorable if I was being honest I even teased her by saying that within the few hours she was with hon she had a developed a crush on Michael.

Rebekah's pov

After I was done with my shower I picked out a nice dress because I was seeing Lucifer today for a date as he had told me as he was leaving. As I came down the stairs I saw Klaus waiting for me "going somewhere Sister" he said "yes I am actually I have a date" I said as I walked past him into the living room "you are not going on a date" he fought "oh really and what are you going to do stick another dagger in my heart" I fought back annoyed before he could answer the door rang and I went over to answer it and I saw Lucifer standing there with flowers in his hand while smiling I smiled back as I greeted him with a kiss on the cheek.

I took the flowers and invited him inside and as he came he was confronted by Klaus "what are your intentions for my sister shall we discuss it dowry" he said showing his hybrid eyes and Lucifer stood their with a blank expression "is that meant to be impressive or am I meant to be afraid" he said still with a blank extension and Klaus's face fell "both" he said confused "well I am neither impressed or afraid" he replied and Klaus suddenly grabbed him by the throat "Nik don't" he ignored me and continued "you dare talk to me like that do you know who I am" he shouted and Lucifer smirked as he grabbed his hand and twisted it breaking it as Klaus fell to on his knees groaning in pain.

As his hand healed he stood up and attacked Lucifer but he was missing every attack as Lucifer dodged every single one.

Lucifer then grabbed Klaus by his neck and lifted him off the ground "yes I do know who you are Niklaus Mikaelson" he said coldly i was worried for my brother buy i forgot all about it as Lucifer turned his head towards me and winked which caused me to blush as he turned back towards Klaus he let him go as he was struggling to breath and he fell to the ground holding his neck "who are you" he said barely "I'm the devil" Lucifer replied showing his blood red eyes Klaus crawled backwards and I could see the fear plastered on his face.

"Luci stop please" I whispered as I hugged him which calmed him down. "Niklaus I am not here to fight with you I am simply here to take Rebekah out on a date" he said to him calmly and offered his hand to him to which Klaus took.

After klaus was helped up he stormed off angrily and me and Lucifer went out to officially begin our date.

*few hours later*

Some time had passed on my date with Lucifer and I was enjoying myself as he took me paris at first I thought he was joking but when he opened his wings and took into his embrace i realised he wasn't joking and before I knew it we were in Paris.

Where we bought some things for a picnic. We also went for a stroll through the city and I always wanted to go to the Eiffel Tower to which he teleported us up there and we enjoyed the view

So now we're back on my front doorstep with our faces inches apart "can I kiss you" he whispered "yes" I replied also whispering and he closed the remaining gab between us and collided his lips with mine for a passionate kiss, I melted into the kiss and I couldn't help but let out a small moan.

After about a minute of kissing we pulled apart "that was amazing" I said breathlessly and he smiled "thank you for today" I said "your very welcome" he replied sweetly "I must go" he said and I pouted as I didn't want him to leave he just chuckled and kissed me again thus time it was short and sweet and as we pulled apart and I opened my eyes he was gone.

I smiled smugly and walked back inside.